15| Most happiest

Jungkook was tough enough to let you have your space for the last couple of weeks, he figured it was the least he could do after possibly ruining your job–

Fuck,

He feels so guilty, mind full of guilt, of you, you, you. He needs to make things right, but he doesn't even know where to start. He has so many things he wants to tell you, but the way that all came crashing down scared him. How things went from zero to a hundred real quick made him think of how everything in life is bound to be ruined.

Is he having second thoughts about this whole thing? Is Jungkook settling down for possible disappointment in the future? Is whatever that's going on between you two even worth a shot....are things going to work out for you both in the end or is it going to be a constant push and pull?

"Eomma?" Jungkook says softly, holding the hand of his mother, she lay there with pale skin and a few wrinkles. He hasn't visited her for a while, he hasn't because he was busy and he feels extra guilty now. Times like these are when he wishes she were conscious and awake to wrap him in an embrace lifting all the weight of his burdens, his problems. He just can't seem to do anything right?

Jungkook scoffs, wiping the lone tear that rolls down his face, he was being pathetic he needs to get a grip.

"I promise ill visit you more eomma, Im sorry I've been a bad son, I love you okay?" he says, leaving kisses on her hand, and one on her forehead before he signs the visit charts and greets the nurses on his way out.

Man

At this moment he didn't want to mention it but Jungkook just needed comfort, and the only person conscious that could provide him with it, is not within reach. Fuck, why couldn't he just mind his business? Why couldn't he just walk away? He pictured himself seeing your sweet smile as he gave you your coffee, sweet kisses all over his cheek as if he hadn't said or done anything.

But fuck! He was not going to let that slide, ever.

He wouldn't let anyone talk bad about you even in his grave, never.    

It'll cost you your job so be it, yes he knows how important it was for you, how much you went on hours talking about that internship or being the first journalist to ever publish a story of her own about urban planting, and some weird plant machine that you ramble on about. God were you so passionate, so hard working. Just the type of girl he'd....

"Jungkook, hello?" Taehyung exclaims, popping a fry into his mouth as he sits across from him in the random restaurant he chose to meet him up at. Jungkook snaps out of his daze, again he zones out and his mind is just....you, you, you-

"Trouble in paradise?" Taehyung raises an eyebrow, stealing a sip of Jungkook's milkshake.

Jungkook freezes, eyes snapping up to Taehyung's, "How'd you guess?" he says in a scoff, stretching and straightening back up on the chair he's slumped on, horrible posture.