4|Maybe more?

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Jungkook was tired, exhausted, and sad. He hadn't seen you in a couple of weeks and it was getting kind of ridiculous when he caught onto the fact that you were ignoring him. It was understandable at first but when you both open your doors at the same time, you'd immediately shut it and go back into your house until he was gone.

When you see him in the hallways, you'd turn back around from where you came from just to not see him. It was getting annoying, you both were adults and Jungkook doesn't understand what he has done this time to deserve this silent treatment. He thought you were both getting there with the friendship thing and you totally went back to your cold demeanor and attitude. He was getting tired of it, because yes although he isn't the most mature person, he's mature enough to talk about his problems. He felts that he can do that with you now.. right?

You guys were friends?

He doesn't know but either way, this whole feud and being mean to each other was getting old and he wasn't about it. You were kind-hearted and soft, that was your true persona instead of the usual scowl and middle finger you give Jungkook. And not to mention Jungoook may have the fattest crush on you, maybe more so your body and he's willing to end things just so he can maybe get on your good side and fuck you.

Yes, Jungkook wants to fuck you, and it wasn't a surprise. He often teases you with dirty jokes or always stares at you inappropriately making you flick his forehead.

It sounded sick and twisted, —it was— toxic even that Jungkook was willing to be your little boy toy and suck up his so-called hatred for you to let him fuck you. Or for you to fuck him, he honestly doesn't mind. He was willing to put away his asshole-ish ways just so he can get some pussy, but fuck would it be worth it.

He was down bad, and desperate but this attraction wasn't new, he really wanted you. And so here Jungkook was outside your work, he'd come to learn from Taehyung that your car broke down and had to take the bus to work the past few days.

He waited inside his range, he knew what time you came out because he'd asked you before to which you responded with a scowl on your face. He was simply curious back then but now he was grateful for asking because when he sees you greeting Jimin at the building, standing there talking to him (to which it seemed like he tried to offer you a ride), But you had declined with a shake of your head, Jimin was busy he had to go to his mothers right after work every day and you didn't want to delay him.

Letting him know you'd be fine and would text him when you got home safe, he hugged you, waving you goodbye. As soon as he was out of sight you sighed, you hated taking the ttc, it's either full of crackheads or catcallers and you didn't have the mental capacity to handle any of that today. It was a long day at work and although you didn't have much to do, sitting in front of a computer for an immense amount of time wasn't the healthiest, it tired you quicker.