3|Friends?

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

There's nothing more you hate in the world than waking up the night before smoking, it was like a hangover—less intense, but it still sucked. And even more so you were pissed because you had to get a lot done today, it was Sunday, the week's reset day. You usually do laundry and clean around your apartment, making sure everything's ready for the work week.

And as you get up, brushing your teeth you mentally groan at the thought that your laundry machine had broken down. You had two options, to either drive down to the laundry mat or ask Jungkook for his, which he might decline, depending if he's using it or not. You quickly do your face routine, and get dressed up in a lazy outfit. Throwing on a pair of jean shorts that ended above your knees, and a lazy crop top.

Making your morning coffee and grabbing breakfast wasn't even in your mind, you went straight to the cabinet, downing water and a pill to get rid of your headache. You remember all of last night, and you didn't even smoke that much. It's been years since college, back when you smoked almost everyday but you guess the tolerance has built down over the years since you only touch weed every month or so.

Grabbing your keys you walk out the door to Jungkook's apartment, knocking on it, after a while you don't hear anything and realize the time. It was only 12 and Jungkook was probably at work, you remember him mentioning to your friends that he works at a tattoo parlour on the weekends, which explains why he wasn't answering. Groaning you go back into your apartment, getting the rest of your day started until Jungkook comes back. You decided to deep clean your bathrooms and living room, leaving the laundry for later.

And since Jungkook was coming over to finish the rest of your set—or at least you hoped he would— it was always so unpredictable with him, especially with the little stunt he pulled when you were high last night. You remember it all, but oddly enough you didn't feel angered. It wasn't like you could do anything about the situation now, maybe you'd curse him out but you weren't as bothered as you thought you'd be. It was weird, you and Jungkook spent a couple of days together. Something weird for you both since you hated each other, and would do everything in your power to ignore him.

You shivered, you definitely hated him. You didn't like the bubbling feeling in your guts, so as soon as you're done doing your favour for him and vice versa, you would avoid him again. Going about your life as if he didn't exist—even though you were neighbours, and shared the same friends, but you did it before. How hard could it truly be?

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Jungkook got a new tattoo, finally. He started his next sleeve, it wasn't big whatsoever but it was a start to his new collection. It was a small butterfly, although it symbolized nothing. He liked the design and chose it carefully as his colleagues finally got around to do it today since it was slow.