11|Nigh out?

☆

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Jungkook's routine has simply been mediocre since he got his job at the record label, editing videos and filming them. Working at the tattoo parlor on weekends and shaving his little stub every morning before leaving for work. He hits the gym either before or after work about 4-5 times a week, and when needed he'll grocery shop on occasion. He also visits his mother more frequently, checking up on her while the doctors always seem to find ways to get him to finally let go of her.

He never lets the doctors sway their way into getting his mom off life support. He didn't let the doctor's opinions on his mother waking up or not get to him, in fact, he didn't let anyone ruin his routine. His routine of letting nothing phase him, in his little mediocre life. Except, the peace seemed to have broken when he felt his heart shatter because of you.

Snapping in his face over his petty jealousy and now that's all Jungkook's seemed to think about. The words you said to him back at the party have hurt his feelings, yet he couldn't bring himself to acknowledge it. He didn't want to admit that you had hurt his feelings, and yet you were only speaking the truth.

Quite frankly there was not much harm in what you had yelled at him for, and you had every right to seem irritated since he was acting possessive and tedious over something that was not his business. Budding his way in between you and Yoongi from flirting, because he was jealous.

Maybe the tone of your voice or the way you looked at him annoyingly had upset him more than your words, but in the end it was the way that you didn't seem to care whether or not he was talking to another girl. Whether or not you care if he went home to sleep with Ryerson or not, maybe pursue her. You didn't seem the slightest bit bothered and when he was it showed how maybe, just maybe Jungkook was starting to grow attached to you emotionally.

He had to stop it, he had to stop those feelings from coming between your deal and one way to fix them would be fucking the absolute shit out of you. Which he did when you both went home that night, although he didn't speak a word to you. Simply sneaking into your home, and muffling the sounds of your pretty moans from his ears, as he fucked you from behind. His one way to cope with getting his feelings hurt– was fucking you rough, and hard. No words exchanged, no cuddles, no warm touch, and reassurance from him, as he just simply used your body and didn't even bother to clean you up. He left your apartment, with a cold look on his face. It's only been a week since this has been going on, and here he was again, emptying his semen into the condom as he grunts and pulls out.

You watched as he ignored your stare, the clear frustration and sadness were written all over your pretty little face, and it took all of Jungkook's muscle to not turn and look at you as he pulled his sweats back on. You know you messed up yelling at him like that was back at the party, but you guys always did that, always hated each other, always yelled at one another so you didn't think he'd take it to heart.