14| Not quite there

☆

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

OCTOBER

Fake disco ball lightens everyone's faces in the room, colors of blues, red and green interchange throughout the disco ball and shine down amongst the people's faces.You are already tired and the loud music blaring through the speakers of the two 3 feet tall stereos located along the house, does not help. Three-story, modern, white backsplash and golden home already torn apart and you wonder whose kid is getting the earful this week.

You stop counting how many vampires you've seen, slutty angels and devils throughout the house. Red solo cup in hand while you rock your own slutty bunny outfit, very basic, done every year but it was the only thing you could afford and the bodysuit was fitting to your curves perfectly. The dress ends high on your thighs, a black heart garter around your thigh, and thigh-high lace socks. The most basic black heels and bunny ears were on top of your curly hair, but you didn't care. You had some light makeup and glittery under eye done, a pink lip combo and the top of the bodysuit pushes out your breast with a low cleavage, zipper holding it together. It was cute, but also very cute on all the other 200-something people who dressed up as slutty playboy bunnies this Halloween.

You originally had came here with Mia, Hoseok, and Taehyung but they all had ventured off into doing their own thing throughout the night. You had wandered off around the house, looking at the family portraits and keeping yourself away from the crowded areas. Mainly because you were sad and sulking because the only person you really wanted to be here with isn't here. Or you just haven't seen him yet, or he's avoiding you.

Either way, those are all valid reasons because you were a complete asshole to him. You replayed the fight you had back at his apartment many many times and it's now that it clicked into your head that what you had done was fucking stupid. You saw the sincerity in his eyes, the lovesick expression plastered across his face and if only you would've just listened to him, and let him speak.... none of this would've been happening and you would've happily been getting dicked down by him in one of the fifteen bathrooms that this house has to offer.

You were scared shitless, yet you knew this wasn't an excuse for the way you acted. Although Jungkook has his part to blame, you could've been much gentler and kinder now that you look back at it.

Once you found him talking with a group of people, you sighed dreamily. Throughout the majority of the night, you send longing looks his way, disappointed he doesn't take a single glance at you.

"You're such an idiot, go talk to him," Taehyung sighs, placing an arm around your shoulder and you bite your lip when your gaze once again goes over to where he is sitting at.

Your body grows rigid once you see Jungkook excuse himself from the group he's with, your eyes have been on him throughout the night and it's as if he knew you'd been staring at him yearningly throughout the night, mind occupied and overthinking every single little thing. You look away once he's close enough to where you and Taehyung occupy, nudging his arm away from your shoulder.