9|Just sex

As you locked up the door saying your farewell to all the girls it was almost 12 pm

As you locked up the door saying your farewell to all the girls it was almost 12 pm. Cleaning after the mess you all made, you decided to turn on your tv, scrolling through the channel until you heard your phone beep with a notification alert.

Ignoring it for a bit because your eyes were focusing on the tv, watching euphoria, the new episode that came out last Sunday  —that you had no time to watch since you got so busy. It had you gripping the edge of your seat when Maddy started yelling at Nate dramatically in the bathtub, making you wince at how cringe and uncomfortable it made you feel. Hearing your phone ding again you grab it, opening a notification from a random number sending you an attachment and a little message attached to it.

647-667-XXXX: Attachment: 1 Video

647-667-XXXX: Was thinking of you the whole time ☺️

Confused, you pressed onto the number that took you to messages and saw the thumbnail of the video was black, making you suspicious. After a couple of seconds of convincing yourself and completely not looking at the message attached— you clicked on it, watching as the phone ruffled in the person's hand for the first few seconds until you see Jungkook smiling at the screen, in the shower.

You raised an eyebrow, all happening so fast when his cock comes into view, his hand reaching down to an angle that shows his wet and chiseled abs and some part of his built thigh, and then his cock in his hand. You gasp clenching your legs immediately as you watch with wide eyes, his hand leaves his cock for a moment trailing down his abdomen, a deep chuckle echoing through his shower and into your phone. You honestly weren't surprised that he sent this, sounds like a Jungkook thing to do but how did he even get your number?

"Fuck," he groans making you clench your thighs harder, easing the ache between your legs when he grips his cock and his thumb runs across the tip, making him cry out your name as his hand glides up and down his dick. "I wanna fuck you so bad" he rasps, hand going down to cup his balls. He strokes himself a couple more times until his cum comes gushing in a spurt, landing all over his abdomen and the shower walls.

He grunts some more, stroking himself as he whines and moans your name repeatedly, making your breath hitch as he milks himself for you, the vein running along the side of his shaft more prominent as his red tip shoots more cum, moaning softly. His hand still works along his length, he wasn't done as your name was a chant on his tongue.

His shaft was about 5 inches, maybe six but the tip of the mushroom tip was girthy and red, making you bite your lip as the rest of his shaft seemed a little skinnier than the tip. You squirmed in your place as he stroked and moaned, the last of his cum spurting out in a huge load as it hit the side of the camera and his thighs and hands were covered in it. You really wished it was your hand, or that you were there now—probably to lick it off teasingly as he watched you with those doe brown eyes.

"So messy" Jungkook chuckled, a little rasp in his voice as he grabbed his cock and slaps it on his abdomen, hissing when his tip hits his stomach each time, and then the video ends. You lightly squealed when you heard your phone ringing, the same number on the screen as you took a few seconds to process things and answered on the last ring.