6|Use him

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Driving home from work you made your way to the grocery store to buy some food for your home. You needed to cook dinner tonight because your parents were coming to visit, and you knew that since they would probably stay for the weekend you should stalk up on food and drinks. Adding loads of vegetables and fruits into your basket—because your parents were very anti starch food— you made your way down the international aisle to find some spices that ran out.

You bought two different packs of ramen, just in case Jungkook were to come begging for food again you would probably just make him ramen. It's only been last night that you've made the deal with him, and although nothing happened you had the fear of being unprepared all the time so you made sure to shave and freshen up before you went to work.

Walking down the sanitary aisle you also grab a pack of pads since you've run out and don't want to run to the store at the last minute if you were to get your period. At the end of the aisle you spot condoms, teeth caught between your bottom lip you reach near it. You contemplated getting some, even though that should be Jungkook's job since he knows his size. But judging and remembering the way you felt him a week ago, it seemed that he was on the bigger side. You were overthinking this again and who knew if Jungkook would buy condoms, he's a stupid douche so you weren't going to rely on him. Besides you can have some for your house and he can have some for his, not that you were planning on fucking him forever because who knew how long this would go on?

Fuck it, you grab an extra large, hiding it in the depth of your cart so that you don't get any weird looks. Even though sex was natural it was just the feeling of peoples eyes on you whenever you were buying condoms or pads, it almost felt illegal and was embarrassing—even though it shouldn't be. You also decided to buy some red bean ice cream your mothers and yours favourite but solely buying it because your mother would enjoy it.

Checking out, the old lady smiled at you as you shyly emptied your cart, the last item being the condom, your eyes widened when the lady spoke up, "Gonna have a fun weekend I see" she winked and you blink, chuckling to match her energy. You grew nervous, hand shaking as you tapped your card. Quickly packing your groceries you ran off to your car.

Getting home you used your little basket trolly to get everything up the stairs and put it all away once you got in. It was only 6 and your parents were going to be coming around 9 tonight since they had to drive, so that gave you enough to shower, make dinner, and clean around the apartment a little bit.

It was soon that they were gonna come and then you heard the doorbell to your house ring, confused. You got up by opening the door to see Jungkook leaning on his side, rocking all black again. Your eyes briefly travelled down his body adorning a tight turtleneck, baggy slacks and a black baggy jean jacket. He looked divine and you noticed the jacket had an embroidered Chanel label all over it. His black short hair brought the look together and you couldn't help but stare at him.