10|Jealousy

☆

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Jungkook knew you were tired when he saw you coming down the hallway from the elevator with both of your heels in hand and all of your belongings piled up in your arms. He didn't know whether to rush after you or not but his instincts had to kick in when you almost fell, ankle twisting as you let out a little whimper.

He came back from work already changed into his gym clothes to go and hit a good workout before Yoongi's birthday party tomorrow, knowing he was gonna gain a few extra pounds he wanted to workout beforehand. But as soon as your knees hit the floor with your heels, and purse that fall with you, Jungkook runs up catching you by your shoulders before you hit your head on the ground. He sprinted towards you, duffel bag on the floor behind him somewhere when he saw the small grimace in your walk and your stressed out face. He has never seen you like this, In pain.

"Hey hey, y/n are you okay" his words were rushed, one of his arms held you up for support while the other parted your curls behind your ear, careful not to piss you off as well.

"Shit" you cursed, pushing yourself up as you sigh. You seemed really out of it and your body felt like puddy in Jungkook's hand, he wondered if you were overworking yourself again or if you suddenly felt ill.

"I'm good" you manage, brushing your skirt of any dirt as you manage to stand up straight, barely being able to stand longer you almost fall again and Jungoook was quick to support you with a hand wrapped around your waist, and the other cupping the back of your nape.

"Easy now" he says, his brown orbs looking out at you with concern, your hair was all over the place and your face was slightly flushed with a hue of pink. You look like you're in the brinks of passing out and Jungkook knew that you weren't okay.

"What happened, how are you feeling?" he asks as a hand comes up to feel your forehead and he gasps at the warmness of your head.

"Fuck y/n your burning" he says, your eyes fluttering open and close as you try to focus on him. You seemed really out of it, and judging by the way you couldn't stand on your own he knew this was serious.

"I'm fine Jungkook," you hiss, pushing him away as you bend to grab your things but almost fall to your knees again, and it was Jungkook's hands that managed to save you a hard hit, again. You were being stubborn and Jungkook knew that he would be the last person you resort to help even if you were dying. With a huff of his lips he supports you up again, and reaches down to the keys in your hand.

Muting out the whine of your voice he picks you up effortlessly, legs underneath one arm while he supports your upper body with his other arm, bride style. "Jungkook, really i'm fine" you sneeze right after, and he gives you a glare.

Rest of the trip down the hallway you stay quiet, snuggling up to Jungkook's warm chest as he manages to open your door with one hand, leading you into the apartment. "You have a fever y/n" he says and you sigh when he gently lays you on your bed. And then he leaves, and you assume it is to go and grab your things from the hallway and as soon as he comes in with your heels and purse you proved your assumptions to be right.