Chapter 1♡︎

After a long day at work minho came home after being up since 5am that morning mannn it was busy.As he's walking up to the house he smells food..like "Tteokbokki and bibimbap with
Kimchi?" Minho thought.

He unlocks the door and his thoughts were right. He found jisung just getting done with the Tteokbokki and turned around when he heard the door open
And had the biggest smile on his face
"MINHOOOOO!!!" He ran and jumped on
Minho almost making him fall over. "Hey baby~" Minho said as jisung kissed him all over his face. "I missed you so so so much~" Jisung said.

"Awwww i missed you too my baby" Minho said as he held jisung. "I made dinner!!" Jisung said excitedly. "It smells so good ok let me  take a shower and ill be right back ok?" Minho said as he kissed jisung on the nose.

"Ok~" Jisung said.

"Omggggg i love him so much" Minho thought as he got in the shower.

————————Time skip————————
After a quick shower minho just wore sweatpants and a black shirt. He put his clothes in the dirty basket and was on his way downstairs just already had two plates for them and was also making his lunch for the next morning.

Minho decided to sneak up on the younger and wrap his arms around his waist. Jisung jumped a bit but he knew it was his boyfriend anyway. "OH-Minho you kinda scared me!". Minho just smirked and chuckled. Planting little kisses on his neck.

Jisung broke the silence and asked. "Minho can me and felix go to the movies tomorrow when your at work?"
"Um sure sounds good but actually tell Felix to bring Changbin and we can all go together after work." Minho said

"Ok" Jisung said. "I'll text him right now." As he brakes from his boyfriend's hold but still holding his hand so Minho came following him since his phone was on the table they decided to start eating but Jisung texted Felix first.

Jisung:
Hey bestie westiebring
Changbin with you.

                                                     Felix:
                                              Whyy🙃??

Jisung:
Because minho had the idea
Of all of us going together.👉🏾👈🏾

                                                  Felix:
                                  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
                         That's actually a good idea sooooooooo there for it can be a changlix and minsung date sungie☺️.

Jisung:
Lmao 🤣 yeah be ready by
Like 7:30 and Minho gets off at 3:30.

                                                  Felix:
                                 Ok sounds good!

Jisung:
Ok im about too eat dinner bye
Bestie see you tomorrow love you😘

                                                   Felix:
                                      Oh ok bye luv   
                               You moree 😇🤍!!!

————————————————————
They began too eat dinner and jisung decided to ask Minho about his day at work. "Jagi?"(For anyone who doesn't know what this means its honey in korean.) "Yes baby?" minho answered.

"So how was your day at work." Taking his first bite. "Well it was the normal like most of the time." "Ohhh anything new?"Jisung asked again.

"Oh ummmm it was my first time doing a skin care photo shoot." "Oh and in dance I
Taught my boys how to sexy dance he smirked". "Don't start" Jisung blushed blood red.  "Awwww! Look at you" Minho chuckled.