Chapter 4♡︎

*2 days later*

Minho was at work, and jisung was bored and decided that he should finally rewatch sing 2 which he never finished.

As he started the movie he grabbed a brush and started brushing his tail you know to keep it soft. As he was brushing his tail he began too feel hot and exhausted, and now wanted Minho's touch.

Jisung laid down and tried to just sleep but that didn't work....he wanted his boyfriend. He felt a wave of heat hit him.
He got up and went into his and Minho's closet and grabbed Minho's clothes.

Making a trail of clothes all over the room
As he threw them on the bed and put one of Minho's hoodies and fell asleep.

*A hour later*
Jisung woke up of course still in heat, wanting Minho so bad. "Daddy plz come home~"
He softly said. So he decided to text him.

Jisung:
"Minho~ daddy i need you so bad."

Minho was resting after teaching his last dance class for the day when he heard his phone ding. He looked at his phone and it was jisung. He smirked already knowing why jisung text him that.

He got ready to go and left. "He's in heat" Minho thought and got in the car.

Meanwhile jisung had his legs wide open  slick running out of him and all over the bed. fingering himself as he thought about minho fucking him. "Mmm daddy~ fuckkk."

Minho was getting semi hard, while getting closer and closer to the house. He pulled in the driveway. Speed walking to the door and hurried to open the door.

He sat his bag down and walked up stairs
to his and Jisung's room and sees jisung fingering himself biting his lip as his eyes roll in the back of his head.  His is smell was making him go just crazy.

Jisung looked over and started fingering himself faster. "Daddy~" He moaned.
As Minho took off his clothes and got on the bed in between Jisung's legs.

He started kissing jisung and jisung hungrily kissed back. "Daddy put it in already" He moaned as Minho put hickeys down his neck. Minho also got impatient too and slipped his dick in jisung.

Jisung let out a loud moaned once minho put it in. "Mmmm shit faster~" Minho started to go faster. "Harder daddy mm fuck-" Jisung moaned. Minho began pounding harder and faster into jisung.

"Mmm fuck Baby." Minho moaned as he slapped jisung thigh hard. He pulled out and flipped jisung over and pounded back into jisung harder and faster than ever before its almost like his body was moving on its own.

He pressed his hand down on jisung's back making him arch even more. "Ahh
Shit daddy!"  "Ohhh you like that?" Minho asked him still fucking the living soul out of him.

Yesssss daddy ahhh~ daddy i think im about too- jisung felt a knot in his stomach knowing he was about to cum. Minho began going as fast as he could.
As he chased his high. Ohhhhh fuckk daddy shit shit shit~ jisung moaned as he came all over his thighs shaking. Minho came right in jisung after the sight that he seen and what he heard. Ohhh fuck jisung~ he still thrusted slow and slapped jisung's ass and grabbed it.

Jisung suddenly got up and pushed minho down on the bed and sat down on his lap straddling him. "Baby what are yo-"
"Daddy i wanna ride you i want more." he cut Minho off as he kissed all around his neck.

Minho began his to get hard again from what Jisung said. Jisung grabbed minho dick and sunk on it letting out a whimper
"Mmm~" he moaned. Minho put his hands on jisung's waist and helped Jisung go deeper. Jisung started slamming himself on Minho's dick. "Daddy"  "Yes baby?" Minho answered. "It feels so fucking good" jisung moaned.

Minho slid down on the bed so therefore he was fully laid down and pushed jisung down so that he was laying down on his chest and started to thrust upward. "DADDY!" Jisung screamed out as minho fuck into him hard and fast. Jisung put his arms around Minho neck as he moaned in his ear.

Jisung doesn't know how many rounds they went through or how many times he came. They did it on the bed ofc, on the floor, up against the door ,wall and window.

And now jisung was bent over the dresser looking in the mirror as minho fucked him from behind. Jisung put his head down, he moaned when Minho pulled his hair to make him look up in the mirror.

"Awww look at you getting fucked my daddy". Minho said making jisung look in the mirror his eyes were lidded and he looks at all the hickeys across his neck.
Minho then puts one of Jisung legs on the dresser and fucks him harder.

"Oh my god MINHO!!" He moaned feeling him go faster. "AHHHH SHIT YES DADDY FUCKKKKK MEEEE."  Jisung moaned "Ohhh baby you like that huh you fucking slut!"
Minho said as he slapped jisung ass.

Jisung started to fell weak in his legs and was about to cum soon. "Daddy oh m-my god im cumming. Ahh-."

Jisung came on the floor and a little on the dresser and minho did right after jisung grunting loudly and he slowed down his thrust. He came to a complete stop and pulled out of jisung he almost fell but minho caught him.

"Come on let's get cleaned." Minho said as he picked up Jisung and went to the bathroom. Minho turned on the water and
Started the bath water. Since he knew Jisung couldn't walk he decided they would take a bath.

Jisung was sitting on the sink counter waiting until he got in the tub with Minho already started to wash Jisung then himself. After a few minutes they got out.

They decided to wear matching onesies bit jisung's was white and Minho's was black.

After they put on the onesies they went into there room. Minho put jisung in bed while he tided up the room. Cause youuuuuuu know..👀. Yeah a little bit after minho got done with the cleaning.

He grabbed his phone and laid down and put now sleeping jisung on his chest and opened his phone and searched up

Engagement rings!!........

                           ♡︎♥︎♡︎