Chapter 12♡︎

"Babe..sungie get up we're home" Minho said lightly shaking Jisung. "Huh wha- what oh". Jisung realized the reason why Minho woke him up".

"Come on ill carry you". Minho said and picked jisung up and walked to the house.

The others got out as-well following behind Minho and went inside. Seungmin and i.n calmed down and were sleepy like Felix and Jisung. The olders laid down their boyfriends. Minho went in his and Jisung's room he took off jisung and his clothes.

To put him on something more comfortable. But when i tried to place Jisung down so he could finish resting Jisung didn't let go. "No min min i wanna stay with you~" Minho couldn't help but coo at the youngers words.

"Awwww ok you can come with me my little chubby squirrel." Minho said before holding Jisung by his thighs he kissed him on the forehead, and took him down stairs with the rest of the olders.

"Would you look at that!" Chan said as he turned around to look at Minsung." Minho didn't say anything but he did smile and say down with Jisung in his arms and pulled the cover over them.

They sat and talked for a while talking about their boyfriends. Minho looked down at Jisung. "Man i really fucking love you." Minho thought. Jisung looked so peaceful and sweet his cheek was squished up against Minho's chest it was just a sight to see. He was really his soulmate.

As the olders were talking. Changbin came up with an idea. "Guys don't you think we should get them back for what they did this morning??" He asked. They all nodded but little did they know. I.n was half sleep and it all but he didn't mind because maybe he didn't think they would actually gonna do it right??

Or were they???👀

                            ♡︎♥︎♡︎

(I know that this is short asl but I wanted to post☹︎)