Chapter 6♡︎

Felix hung up the phone,and was about to turn around to cuddle Changbin but he noticed he was awake. "Who was that??" Changbin asked. Oh Minho~ felix said. "Why so late" he asked. I'll tell you in the morning come on lets go bed.

But Changbin had other plans of course he knows there's nothing going on but just wanted to know. "Felix baby please i wanna know~" he pulled felix on his chest.
"OK but after You have to go to sleep and promise me you won't tell jisung."

"Uhhh ok" he said. "Alright so where do i start ok umm so basically Minho...wants to marry jisung or is going too." Felix said.
Oh really im so happy for them!. "What else was said?" He also asked. He sent me screenshots of the rings then asked me which ones to pick.

"I also heard you crying" Changbin said chuckling. "Binnie you know im sensitive" he said pouting. Yes i know because your still a baby..well my baby Changbin pulled felix higher onto chest. It was quite for a minute before felix spoke up. "Its just that i knew jisung every since we were little boys and-."He stopped he wanted to cry all over again but kept going.

"He was always that one. "Out of the box kid" that's what i love about him his loudness, his-face, his heart shaped smile,him in general is just the best thing. I don't see how can't someone not love him. But i know Minho does and that's all that matters to me."

He sat up still on top Changbin. As he wiped a tear off his face. Changbin folded his knees up to support Felix back. Awwww my baby~ Changbin said. "I know this one surprised you a lot but stop crying." Changbin softly said as he also set up and moved up against the head board with felix in his arms.

"Shhhhh shhhh shhhh" as felix still softly cried. After a short minute Felix was sound asleep. Changbin then lowered himself down. Then later fell asleep.

* ITS MORNINGGGGGGGGGGG*

"MINHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAKE UP." Jisung called and shaking him violently.
OMG WHAT'S WRONG ARE YOU OK WHAT HAPPENED?!?!. Minho said as he jumped out his sleep. Jisung just sat on top of Minho and looked at him before he start bust out laughing. "Hahhahsh- Oh my god look at you."

Minho looked so annoyed and Jisung just kept laughing. Until Minho pulled im down on his chest. "Not funny anyway why'd you wake me up like that?" He asked. "BECAUSE! I want you to massage my back." Jisung sat and set up to look at Minho with the cutest puppy eyes anyone can give. "Awwwwwwwww stop stop stop. Your hypnotizing me."

Minho said as he picked jisung up and put him on his stomach and sat on the back of his legs. "You still hurt?" Minho asked as began to rub jisung's back.

"UMMMMM SIR- DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW HARD YOU WENT ON ME!" Jisung
said. "Wellllllll you wanted it ehmmm."Minho said back. "Ummmmmm okay what ever you won." Jisung said and huffed.

"I Always do." Minho smirked. After Jisung's
Massage. They both got up from the bed. Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's neck. "I love you." he said "I love you more
Minho said back. "NO I love you more."Jisung said and pouted. "NOOOO I love you more than me." Minho said again.

"Feel better?" Minho asked. "Yes alot better Jisung. Replied.

He picked jisung up and led them to their bathroom and sat him on the counter. He grabbed their tooth brushes and toothpaste, and began to brush their teeth. As they were brushing their teeth Jisung waved his tail back and forth slowly.

He hopped down off the sink. He bent down in front of the sink to rinse his mouth. BUT Minho was behind him.

He smirked before slapped the youngers ass. God damn baby. Minho said. "HEY~ minster." Jisung said "WHATTTT I cant help out its so..big." "Baby why are you even so thick??" He said as he went to the other sink to rinse his mouth out. After he was done he went back to jisung's side looking at him brush his fur. Jisung
Was done brushing his hair. He turned around to Minho and started brushing.

His fur and while also answering his question. "Well first I already had a butt but when I started have sex with you of course it got bigger and bigger it's what happens." He said as he put the brush down. And gave Minho a quick kiss on the lips. "Now i want a piggyback ride" he said.

"Where would that be?" Minho questioned.
Uhhhh to the kitchen. Jisung replied. "Okay that would be 2 kisses." Minho said playfully. Jisung grabbed Minho's face and kissed him twice. Then hopped on Minho back. "Actually YOU to the kitchen and me to the living room." Jisung said.

♡︎♥︎♡︎

*OT8 SLEEPOVER CHAPTER NEXTTTT!!!!!