Chapter 11♡︎

"No problem I'll do anything for you" Minho said. They walked around the amusement park to see what else they can find.

"Guys yall wanna get on the Ferris Wheel!" Felix asked. "Sure why not" chan said. The employee scanned their wrist bans and they were off to go. "Binnie let's go on the blue one" Felix said. He grabbed Changbin's hand and dragged him onto the blue cart.

Everybody else also got onto the wheel as it began to move. Some of them began to come to the top of the wheel and it getting a little bit dark which was the right setting.

The lights of the Amusement Park were wonderful. They were colorful bright and pretty.

They went around the wheel about 5 times enjoying the breeze.

"IM HUNGRY!!!" Changbin said. "Ur always hungry!" Felix said laughed. "Ok lets go to the food stans" Chan said.

"I Want cheese pretzel channie" i.n asked.
"Awww sure my little fox" Chan said he rubbed i.n between his ears.

"Jinnie~" Seungmin called. "Yes puppy?" Hyunjin answered. "Whatcha doinnnn?????" "Stand over there i wanna take pictures of you baby" Hyunjin said pulling Seungmin over by the pretty light.

"Smile!"

"Awww puppy you look so cute just look at you" Hyunjin said. He showed him the picture. "Ok lemme take one of you jinne"
Hyunjin posed for the picture as Seungmin took a pic. "There you go" Seungmin gave the phone back.

Everyone got their food sat down and ate
Enjoying their food or whatever.

"Yoooooo lets go on the bumper cars im just now thinking of that!" Jisung said.
"Alright one everyone finish eating then we'll go ok?" Minho told him.

Eventually everyone got done with their food and let it digest for a bit since they were going to be moving alot.

"Alright everyone ready to go" Jisung impatiently pulling Minho's arm and jumping up and down like an little kid.

They walked over to the bumper cars place and waited in line until it was their  turn.

Everyone got placed in their cars and was ready. Well Jisung the most out of all them. "READY..SET..GO!". The instructor said. Everyone began to bump each other left and right. Felix caught i.n off guard as he almost flew out of his bumper car.

"Haha got you innie!!" Felix said. "Oh really huh??" I.n said in a smart tone and began to go as fast as he could with the car and ran into Felix with all the speed the car could give him.

He and Felix collided together bumping each other hard making felix also bump into Seungmin.

"HEYYYY!!!" Seungmin complained.

"I.n did it!" Felix panicked. He pointed to i.n and Seungmin looked like he wanted to go to war.

"YOUR DONE..YOUR DONE!!!" Seungmin said before him and i.n began to battle.

——————Time skip—————————-
The group were getting ready to leave the park before closing time. "Everyone had fun?". Chan asked. "Definitely!!" I.n replied so did everyone else.

Minsung were in the back holding hands.
Minho brung up his and jisung's hand to look at their promise rings. He remembered the first time they got them.

Jisung was so happy when Minho promised to be with him forever ever and ever and always.

"Baby~" Minho called. "Yes?" Jisung answered. "Do you know how much i love you?" He asked. "Yes min im very aware of how much you love me. And i love you so much as well." Jisung said and kissed Minho on the cheek.

Minho just blushed. This time everyone road with their boyfriends. Jisung laid his legs over Minho's lap with his head on the door using Minho's jacket as a pillow. With an cover over him while the window was slightly open so he could feel the breeze as Minho drove.

Moon by Jin Bts was playing in the car on low.(Im sorry this my fav song it helps me write faster😌.) But anyways the car ride was a comfortable silence. Minho had his seat adjusted back a little.

Changbin was laid back over the seat with felix on top of him sleep. Everyone was in the car comfortable. Welllll only that car.

The other car was the complete opposite.
I.n and Seungmin were jumping from the front seat to the back seat. Hyunjin and chan were just sitting there trying to comprehend how much sugar did they have and to why they were acting like crack heads.

It was RIDICULOUS!!!!

But i mean I guess you can say they were have a great time..probably.

                           ♡︎♥︎♡︎