Chapter 8♡︎

Everyone enjoyed their time. Until felix suggested that they should play Truth or dare.

"Ummm yall i think i have a different game that we can play". Felix suggested
"Well what is it". Jeongin asked. "We should play Truth or  dare." "Also who ever doesn't want to do the truth or the  dare welllll they would have to......."

Felix then got up and got something out of his bag.

"Take a shot!" Felix shouted. "Are you crazy" Jisung laughed. "Whatever let's play." Minho said. "Alright move the food and drinks." Now everyone sat in a circle and got some shot glasses and set them and the alcohol in the middle of the circle.

"Wait how much alcohol is in that" Hyunjin asked. "Uhhh 40%" "Really Felix." Hyunjin said. "Dogs cant drink" I.n joked and laughed. "Shut up yes i can bitch!." Seungmin said.

"OK COME ON LETS START." Jisung said and set in Minho lap. "Okay imma go first" Chan said. "Alright truth or dare" Felix said.
"Uhhhh Truth" Chan answered. "Oh my god your no fun but i have a question for you" Felix smirked.

"Is it true that you and i.n ever made a sex tape?" Felix asked. Chan went red in a matter of seconds. "Did they? or did they not?"

"Ummm.........Yes" he replied embarrassed.
I.n ran to him and put his face in Chan's chest. "I mean doesn't all of us at least have one?" Jisung said. Minho shh'd him
And covered his mouth. "OK OK" next Jisung you go". Felix said. "Uhhhh truth"

"Bro what the fuck is up with yall picking truth so lame" Felix complained. "Whatever
anyways is it true that you and Minho had sex on the phone earlier?" He questioned.

Jisung and Minho looked at eachother. "Baby did you even hang up." Minho asked. Jisung doesn't know why but he found this funny. "Um yes i did you where doing things to me just right before Felix hung up himself" he laughed. "Yes! we did!." Jisung just said.

"Next hyunjin" Chan said. "I pick dare"
"Ohhhhhh okay" but Felix was cut off my Seungmin. "Hyunjin you love me right?" He questioned. " Yes I love you with all of me!" he responded back.

*TW BLOOD WARNING*

"I dare you to cut your self for me" "WHAT!?!" Everybody said at the same time.
"Alright" Hyunjin simply said and got up and went the kitchen drawer and grabbed a box cutter and came back into the living room and sat back down.

He opened the blade as everyone watched in disbelief. He pulled up his sleeve to reveal his forearm. In one swift motion he cut his self that quick. Blood was dripping down his arm rather quickly.

"There i cut myself for you" Hyunjin said and kissed Seungmin on the forehead and got up to clean his arm.

"I can't believe you just did that." Seungmin said. "I know you'd still love me if you didn't do it but you did that with no hesitation really."

"Oh god ok next is for Felix and Changbin" i.n said. Ooooooo's went around the room as they were the most freakiest couple out of their friend group,
And so was Minsung.

"I Dare you Felix to do something sexy to Changbin literally anything you can think of." I.n said. "OOOOOooooooooo FELIX."
Minho said. Felix reached across Changbin's lap to grabbed a piece of candy.

He put the candy in his mouth and got on Changbin's lap. Changbin hands instantly went to Felix's waist slowly massaging it.
Felix started kissing Changbin and slowly pushing the candy in Changbin's mouth.

They both made out as Changbin taste the sweet candy in his mouth. They made out for like 30-35 seconds until chan stopped them. "Alright freaks enough"

Felix slowly got off of Changbin's lap and turned around to sit in it.

"I.N!" Seungmin called. "What you asscrack!" Everyone laughed. When i.n responded. "Ok this isn't really an truth but more like a question" Seungmin said.
"What is it?" I.n questioned. " Do you sallow or spit?". Seungmin asked.

"Uhhhhh sometimes i spit but most of the time i sallow." He said shyly. "Okay let me asked you a question" i.n spat back. "Okay ask" Seungmin said. "Have you ever did 69 with Hyunjin???".

"As great as it sounds NO I never did that!" Seungmin said.

"Mmmmmmmm ok" jeongin said. "But baby your not so innocent either~ Chan said while rubbing the back of i.n's neck.
"Oh my god DUHHHH!" I.n said and turned his back to Chan.

"Anyone tired??" Felix asked rubbing his eyes. "Yeah actually" Minho spoke up.

Jisung and Minho got on the couch with Hyunjin and Seungmin. Everyone got comfortable on the floor beds and the couch. Chan put on the movie Minho suggested. Everybody sat in silence,
Enjoying the movie.

After like 40 minutes or so Chan checked to see if there was anyone else still up but no he was the only him. Everyone else was sleeping pacefully. "Cute" Chan thought seeing everyone cuddled up with one another.

He grabbed the remote and turned off the t.v. Before he went to sleep he whispered. ("𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇 𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌𝑂𝑁𝐸".)

Before he was off to sleep.

Well at least they didn't drink🤷🏾‍♀️.

♡︎♥︎♡︎