Chapter 18♡

*Hi everyone sorry for the long wait had to make up my mind here you go!*
A/N.

2 years later..

Even though it might've been two years at lot has happened they got married one year after the proposal at the same beach Minho proposed. The following year they adopted 3 precious kittens soonie, doogie and dori. *sorry if I spelled them wrong*.

Now Jisung is 8 months pregnant with twins girl and boy. * Awww skskdkdk like a little Minho and jisung OMG*

Anyways Jisung was now in his and Minho
room eating strawberry ice cream with mini pancakes. He began rubbing his stomach because the kids were up and probably happy their being fed. "Is it good?" 
"Hmm" he chuckled. " You guys made me eat it."
'I just know it was the girl'. Jisung smiled and thought.

Minho was at work per usual but he doesn't do much like how he used to because he always wants to be at home with his now wife. After he told his manager he was expecting, his hours were cut short. Even though Minho didn't work as much they were 10000%  financially stable.😉

He doesn't do dance as much as he did before but he does promote brands, companies etc. He does work out now
because he claim's he wants a "Dad body"
Ugh I mean its Minho.🤭

* Few hours after*

"Hey baby I'm home" Minho announced. Minho went straight up stairs wanting to take off all of his outside clothes and put on something more comfortable. "Hey Min~" Jisung said as he seen Minho enter their room. "We missed you!". Minho chuckled at Jisung's words. "I missed you too and you guys." Minho said as he rubbed Jisung's tummy.

After Minho got changed came back i to the room he see. Jisung smiling and talking to his stomach. He stood there for a moment watching in awe. It took a minute before Jisung notice that Minho was standing there waiting him. "Oh- their moving, every since you touched my stomach it happens all the time though." Jisung said.

"Did daddy ruin your nice nap my little people,hm? "Want me to pull his tail for pay back?" He pouted as his eyes were glued to his stomach. Minho then walled over to rub his twin baby's. "Aww daddy's sorry, atleast you know dad's home okay I love you guys so much, mwah." Minho kissed Jisung's stomach. Then his partner.

"Also Minho I wanna talk about something." Minho heart instantly dropped. "Wha- what is it?" Minho asked in a concerning tone. "Haha don't worry it's about how I wanna give birth." Jisung said. "Well for a hybrid I kinda don't really like hospitals that much, and I wanna feel more at home. Well actually be at home when I give birth to the twins Minho."

"Oh..okay that's sounds good, you scared me though thank god." Minho replied. "Im glad you made your decision and told me or else we would've been at the hospital." Minho teasingly said. "Stopppp." Jisung whined. and hit Minho playfully in the arm.

"It's okay though I'm glad that you wanna be comfortable and at home in a better space." Minho softly said. "Yeah and I was looking at inflatable pools online because at home births are usually done in a pool or in a tub." 

"Okay It's whatever you want if it's best you know Im in on it." Minho said.

"Aww That's why your my husband now I love you so much!!!" Jisung squealed and held both sides of Minho's face to his him. " Plus I want to be here with my 4 lovely cats. You know your my favorite" Jisung smiled and kissed Minho on the forehead.

"Trust me I knew that, why do you think you have two kids in your stomach right now if I wasn't your favorite cat." Minho leaned in closer. "It's obvious." He smirked.