Chapter 17♡

*2 days later*

That morning Minho woke up feeling very excited. The day is FINALLY HERE!!!

First off the day of them being together for 4 year's. Second he'll get to propose to the love of his life. Which is HAN JISUNG. Or shall I now say LEE JISUNG.

Jisung knew of course knew about their anniversary and the beach house. But nothing at all about the proposal. Jisung on the other hand was excited about the beach house.

Minho was the first to wake up among the others. Of course! it's a very special day why not start the day early. Anyways
everyone eventually had woken up ate sat around.

Jisung was in his and Minho's shared room on his phone. Suddenly Minho came in. "Hey baby" Minho said crawling on the bed laying between Jisung's legs. "Hi" Jisung said back leaning down to kiss his lovers lips.

"Happy 4 year Anniversary baby I can't believe it's been 4 long year of us meeting I don't know if i would still be living if I didn't have you." Minho said sitting up and pulling Jisung to sit on his lap.

Even after 4 years Jisung still gets butterflies whenever Minho speaks to him like that. Jisung started blushing and covered his face while smiling. "Thank you so much min min you mean the world to me Happy Anniversary to you to!" Jisung shyly said.

"Aww baby your so cute stop being so shy." Minho said hugging Jisung's small waist and falling back. "I love you" Minho sighed. "I love you too now come on let's get ready it a big day min." Jisung said squishing Minho's face.

"I also have a surprise for you when we get there." Minho smirked

"Ooo okay!" Jisung said even more excited to get there.

*A little bit later*

Everyone was now dress and ready to go. Earlier while everyone got dress Minho sunk away to call a person who does decoration on houses etc. He gave the decorations to the person and then let them drive to the beach house for the decoration process.

Now as everyone getting ready to walk out of the door. Minho made sure to grab the rings. Jisung wore a white t shirt with a plain white flannel to match with some ripped jean short shorts. Not too short though. Minho wore the same but his shorts were longer.

"Everyone ready!" Chan asked.
"Yesss!" Everyone answered.

"Everyone has everything let's roll!"

'This is the day' Minho thought

'The day I'll finally get to propose the most lovely person on the planet to me'

Minho smiled as they now arrived at the beach house. Let me tell ya it was beautiful.

"Wow! Its so pretty Minho i love it

"Wow! Its so pretty Minho i love it." Jisung gasped. "I knew you would now come on let's go see the rest." Minho said grabbing Jisung's hand. "Guys could you bring the stuff in? I wanna show Jisung around." Minho asked the other.