Chapter 10♡︎

A little bit after they ate breakfast they all talked about life and how their enjoying their time while being together.

Jisung was leaning over the kitchen counter. With his hand on his face bored. They were going to the Amusement park but later. Suddenly an idea popped into his head.

He ran to his and Minho's room and grabbed an outfit. Not just any outfit a Maid's outfit. After he put it on he sat on the bed and took a picture.

He took a look at the picture. Ready to send it to Minho. But he made sure he took if off before sending it. (HEHE)

Jisung:

Hi💞

Minho was sitting on the couch when he heard a ding from his phone. "It was message from jisung?" He thought. But weren't they in the  same house he thought. He opened the message to see the picture jisung sent him.

He instantly got up and went to their room. Only to see jisung sweetly laying on their bed.

"Are you being a badboy?" Minho asked

"Maybe?"

His big fluffy squirrel tail moved left to right slowly.

"Your being a tease you know that right don't get wrecked ok" Minho said.

"Ok if you say so" He chuckled jisung walked up to Minho and wrapped his arms around his neck.

He slapped Jisung's ass and grabbed it while kissing jisung. He then picked jisung up from under his thighs and made way back to the living room.

Minho sat back down with Jisung in his lap. "Well well well what were you two doing?" Chan said. "That's nun of your business" Jisung said back. They all watched tv until it was time to get ready for the amusement park.

———————TIME SKIP————————
"Alright for the last time does everyone have everything phones,keys, wallets?" Chan asked everyone before they went out the door.

"Jisung your driving your car with Felix, Seungmin and i.n,and i drive the rest of us. Minho said. "Ok Min~" jisung said softly as they as went got into the car.

"Guys i have GOOD news" Minho said as they were on the road. "Now any other time ill have jisung in the car with me but i  have to tell you guys that...............IM MARRYING JISUNG.

"Really?" Changbin asked. "Yes!" Minho replied. Everyone in the car went wild scream jumping in their seats hitting Minho jokingly in the shoulders. Minho was blushing hard and smiling. He really loved Jisung he was his other half. He was the reason to why he still lived. To keep him going.

————————TIME SKIP———————

They arrived at the Amusement Park once they entered. Jisung was jumping up and down while clinging to Minho's arm. Minho found it so cute the way he was acting he love it so much.

There were bumper cars, Arcade games Fairs wheel, delicious food and sweets, Roller Coasters , even Magicians where there it was amazing.

They were having so much fun together they wanted to do this forever no actually everyday they loved it so much.

"Min~ can you win that for me please?" Jisung asked Minho as he pointed to an beer bottle game. The objective of the game was to knock down as many beer bottles as you can before the 25 seconds runs out. Jisung wanted a big squirrel plushy.

"Sure baby~" Minho said and kissed Jisung on the cheek"

Eventually Minho played the game and won the plushy for his lover.

"Here you go baby" Minho gave the squirrel plushy to Jisung.

"Thank you Minho your the best i fucking love you i do mwah~." 💕

                          ♡︎♥︎♡︎

I wanted to cut this short so i can update earlier. BUT HAPPY Valentines DAYYYYYYYY💕💕💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹