Chapter15♡︎

"Alright you guys ready?" Minho said as Chan and the others finally came downstairs. "What took you so long we're just going to ge-" "SHHHHH" Chan shushed Minho. "Come on lets just go" Chan sighed as he pushed everyone out the door.

They were now outside as they made their way to the car. "You almost got yourself caught up in your down surprise." Changbin chuckled. "Yeah i know thankfully they weren't as close." Minho responded.

They were on their way to an very very expensive jewelry store. About 45 minutes away that Jisung knew absolutely nothing about. Minho of course made an reservation to go get the jewelry. They decided to leave a bit early so they could be on time. To get the rings.

"Where's the nearest dollar or party store from here?" Minho asked. "Oh i found one its atleast 13 minutes away." Chan answered. "Alright good well go there see what they have after the jewelry store alright?" Minho said.

After the about 45 minutes of driving they finally arrived at the jewelry store.
Minho walked in and immediately went straight to the cashier. "Hello sir" The man greeted Minho with a bow. "Hi I'm Minho i made a reservation for two rings." Minho told the cashier. "Ohh your Lee Minho?" The cashier asked.

"Yes!" Minho answered anxiously. Minho watched as the cashier box up the rings in fancy blue velvet boxes. "Here you go sir your all set and don't worry about paying now you did when you made the reservation." "Alright thank you have a nice evening" Minho said as he grabbed the bag and bowed before he left.

As Minho was leaving the store he seen some cute earrings.

"Oh my god sung would love these!" Minho said in a whisper

"Oh my god sung would love these!" Minho said in a whisper. "Chan Chan Chan should i get these for Sung?!?!" Minho said as he tapped Chan repeatedly to get his attention while he was looking for a necklace for Jeongin.

"Hmm? Uhhh yeah Minho those are nice i mean if you want to you can it could be a little gift from our 'boys night out'. Chan smirked as he but his arm around Minho's shoulder. Minho asked one of the employees to unlock the case where he found the earrings.

The employee then lead Minho back to the cashier to pay for the earrings. "Oh your back." The cashier said smiling at Minho. "Uh- yes, yes an i seen some beautiful earrings on my way out and i had to get them for my boyfriend." Minho explained. "Oh sounds good by the way the earrings are 325$ would that be in cash or card?"

The cashier asked Minho. "Card." Minho simply said. He pulled out his wallet and started to look for his card but then..

He realized.

He gave Jisung and the others his card!

"Oh my god!" As he started panicking looking for another card that had money on it but nope. "Sir is there something wrong?" The cashier asked.

"I don't have my card!" Minho answered now getting irritated. "Alright sir calm down do you do you have cash?"

Minho checked his wallet but only 140 in cash. "I only have 140 in cash" he told the cashier.