Chapter14♡

*After 4 hours of cleaning*

*Knock Knock*

"Uhh umm Mr.lee hello."

The maid spoke they were finally done with the disaster that happened previously. Minho woke up to the sound of knocking on the theater door and rushed to get door.

"Hey- uh-h yes are you guys finished?" He asked. "Indeed we are sir now come downstairs to see the finished product will you?" They maid replied back smiling. "We also need to sign a form as well will that be fine.?" The maid also asked.

As they were walking downstairs to the living room.

And boy let me tell you this living room looks as it was never touched or tampered with at all.

"Wow" was the only thing that can come out of Minho's mouth. "Yes wow" One of the butlers said behind him. "I tell you if my friends would have cleaned this it would never look as good as you guys did honestly thank you very much.

"Now what's the price going to be"

"Mmmmmm about 3,000"

Minho was a little washed away about the price but who wouldn't pay 3,000 for the mess he and his friends made.

"Oh-..so that's what the form is for isn't it?" He asked. They all nodded their heads.

Minho signed the paper and the cleaning people went out and about.

He soon went back upstairs to hear talking. "Oh they're up" Minho thought as he opened the door to find everyone who were now awake.

"I think you guys should come see downstairs it doesn't even look like we had a whole food fight." Minho said

"Wait their done??" "Already?" Chan asked. "Um yeah we literally slept the whole entire time!" Minho exclaimed.

*Downstairs*

"OH-"

"WOW!" Everyone thought. You could hear all the gasps and wow's around the room. "You weren't lying when you said it doesn't look like we had a food fight." Seungmin said.

"Bro of course not why would i it wasn't 3,000 for nothing!" Said Minho.

"3,000!" Jisung screamed. "Dude! do you not know how much of a MESS WE MADE!. Minho complained.

"Umm yeah anyways its back to normal sooooo what's next?

"Oh that's what's next chan and you come here for a sec. No- actually Changbin ,and hyunjin too. Minho took them to the kitchen. While the others looked confused.

"Ok so this is my plan so you guys how i said im marring jisung right?" They all nodded. "The plan is to acted like were going on a boys night/day whatever but in reality were going to go get stuff for the surprise". Minho explained

"Wait so what do we need" Changbin asked. "I actually need you too look up the beach houses felix told me about." Minho instructed him. "Oh felix told you about those..they were top secret! Changbin pouted.

"Well im gonna need you to do that for me but not right now" Just wait. "So right now im gonna need you guys to get dressed while i explain the rest to the others.

They all left to go put on clothes for their
"Boys night/day"

"Uh- Felix, i.n, and minnie come here for a sec sungie baby stay back. Minho said.
"Why?" Jisung asked suspiciously. " i need to tell them something now shoo i love you. Minho said. "Oki love you more" Jisung said kinda sadly. As he walked far away from them.

"Im gonna need a favor from you guys k?". "Sure" they all said at the same time looking at Minho with an "keep talking face".  "Oh but first things first i told Felix but I didn't tell the rest of you but im purposing to jisung." Minho told.

Seungmin snapped his hand over his mouth. "Really?" Minho nodded. "Im so happy with him and I really want to make him mines forever."

"Ok but back to the plan" Minho also said and began to explain. " im gonna need you guys to distract sung for me only so he won't worry why im out for so long so that's why i told the others were having a fake boys night/day."

"Ohhhh sounds good" I.n said.

"Yeah good so im gonna need you to act like you guys are doing the same. Here you guys can order anything on my card no limit." Minho said and took out his wallet and gave a card to felix.

"Oh wow Minho that's awesome"

"Anything for you guys and my baby"

"Awwwwww" also loud enough for jisung to hear. "I wanna know~" Jisung said running over his hair flopping looking adorable.

"Aww baby come here you can know"
Come on now of course Minho wasn't going to tell him the real plan duhh.

"Me and the olders are going to be having a boys night so i gave Felix my card and you guys can order anything you want ok he said as he kissed on the forehead.

"MINHOO YOUR THE BEST BEST BEST I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH THANK YOU!"

Jisung said excitedly. And kissed Minho several times over his have and his tail was wagging like a little dog cuz he was so happy.

But little did he know it was all just a distraction.

^Im loving this story so much😊^ also thxs for 200 reads im making progress STREAM ODDINARY💚

                           ♡︎♥︎♡︎