Chapter 9 ♡︎

Felix woke up randomly. Usually one of the first people to wake up in the house when they were living together.

First thing he always does is gets on his phone. He looked through it checked any
Notifications,messages,etc.

But one thing he did always do was get on TikTok. As he was scrolling through the app he saw a video not just any video.
A PRANK VIDEO!! "Ooooo" he thought.

Its was really a simple prank while the person in the video was sleep the other person threw water on their face. This was still hilarious to Felix but he wasn't doing this all by himself now come on I mean he could but.

"Where's the fun of it." He thought so he woke up the closest person next to him which was i.n. "I.N" he whispered yelled. It as kinda hard waking him up because he didn't want to wake chan up because that's who's arms he was in.

He very very carefully shook him. "Wake up i.n come on" he said. He shook him once more before he slowly started to wake up. "Oh thank god you awake" felix said and showed his heart warming smile.

"Yeah~" i.n spoke. Felix didn't even say anything a dragged him to the kitchen. "Look at this he Felix said as he showed i.n the video of the prank." "You'll know they'll get us back right??" I.n said. "That's what happens but who cares are you down or not??" Felix asked.

"Sure i never said I wasn't gonna do it" he replied. "But we not doing this alone either" Felix said and dragged i.n back to the living room. "Okay ill go to sungie and you go to Minnie " Felix said reassuring i.n. They both nodded before going up to one another waking them up was easy cause they were kinda light sleepers.

Felix also showed them the video once again.

Now they all have their phones out ready to splash their boyfriends. Jisung went to Minho. Felix went to Changbin. Seungmin went to Hyunjin, and i.n went to Chan of course.

Jisung added that they should get pots and bang them together after they throw the water.

"On 3....2.............1" Felix said they all poured the water on the olders faces then hurried up and grabbed the pot and pans and started banging them together.

"RISEEEEEE AND SHINEEEEEEEEE GET UP EVERYBODY NOW GET UP UP UP COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They all yelled as they made so much noise. "AHHHHHHHHH WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!"

Chan woke up as soon the water hit his face, and was stuck trying to comprehend what the hell was going on.

Hyunjin deep sleeping ass didn't even care he just wiped the water off his face and went back to sleep.

Changbin on the other hand acted like he was about yo cry. "Oh no binnie im sorry"
He said and got closer to him about to comfort him but Changbin grabbed felix and took the water bottle out his hand and poured it on Felix.

"HAHAHAHAHAHH THE PRANKSTER GOT PRANKED!" Changbin said as felix was in disbelief. "BABBBBBBEEEE!!" Felix said as the two started play fighting.

Minho  started chasing Jisung around the house. Once he got a hold onto Jisung he ran to the bathroom with him. "Wanna play oh we can play" Minho said as he turned on the shower and shoved Jisung in with his clothes still on.

"LEE MINHO!!!!! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Jisung said and tried to get out but had the idea to pull him in with him. Minho fell ontop of Jisung they stared at each other for a minute.

They were soaked hair wet and clothes.
But did they care nope. Then they kissed yep right then and there.

"HOW THE FUCK DID YALL END UP IN THE DAMN SHOWERRRR I MEAN HO- YOU KNOW WHAT NEVERMIND". Chan said.

"Minho did it" Jisung said.

Meanwhile Seungmin was jumping on Hyunjin hoping he would get him up. "JINNIE YO YO ASS UP". That's when hyunjin shot up. "WHAT WHAT HAPPENED AND WHY AM I WET??" Hyunjin said.

"Bro we got yall asses dude." i.n said "Well some got us back but we cool cause we prank ya haha."

They all dried off changed clothes and cleaned up before the olders began making breakfast.

"Who's idea was that?" Chan asked

"FELIX!" All the younger said. "Oh really I thought that would've been Jisung's idea" Chan said and got a slap on the neck from that person.

"OW I mean it seems like you" Chan said as he rubbed his neck.

They all ate and talked about the prank and how the olders thought about how they were gonna get the younger back.
They enjoyed their time together.

"WHO WANTS TO GO OUT!" Changbin asked.

"WE DO WE DO" Felix said. "Do yall wanna go to an Amusement park. Minho said.

Everybody nodded.

"Alright around like 2 everyone should start getting dress and Jisung if you do that again it'll be a little bit more than me throwing you in the shower with your clothes on got it." Minho said.

"Kinda sounds like a threat but whatever"
Jisung said.

*BRO ITS 2:47 IN THE MORNING 🤦🏾‍♀️*

♡︎♥︎♡︎