Chapter 3♡︎

Jisung turned around and put his hands around minho's neck. "Yes" he answered. Minho hugged his arms around jisung's waist. "Wanna finish watch sing 2 ?" Minho asked.

"Yeah but in our room this time" Jisung answered. "Ok baby." Minho said as he picked him up and started walking up stairs into their room.

Minho got in there room and put jisung down before going into the closet and getting him some pajama pants and getting jisung a light blue pj set.

Cute he thought and walked out the closet. Looking at jisung sitting on the edge of the bed with his hand on his face. "Baby is something wrong?" "You know can tell me anything don't hide it from me ok??" He asked. "Oh nothing im just tired and can you put my clothes on for me." Jisung replied.

"Yes of course anything for my baby." He said as he kissed jisung on the lips. "Wait if your tired how are you gonna watch the movie??"  Minho asked. "Its ok I'll just rewatch the whole thing later." "Okay"
Minho said as he  start to take off jisung's clothes.

Minho sees jisung looking at him just starting not at him completely his abs(oh did i not mention he has no shirt on😏). "What is it baby?" Minho asks "You like my abs?"  "Oh shut up I've always did."Jisung said as he reached out and touched them.

"Okay all done." Minho said and put Jisung's clothes in the basket. "Minho~"Jisung called. "Yes baby~" Minho said back. "I want cuddles!" Jisung demanded. "Okay baby let me start the movie." Minho said as he came back in the room.

As he clicked continue on the movie. He got in the bed and jisung jumped in his arms. As they were watching the movie jisung randomly thought it was funny to pull Minho's tail. "Ouch~ baby stop that.!" Minho said as he reacted. Jisung thought it was funny so he just laughed about it.

After a few minutes jisung fell asleep. Minho heard his soft snores. He kisses him on the for head before going to sleep as well. "I love you bubba."

                           ♡︎♥︎♡︎
I know its short☺︎︎