Chapter 16♡︎

Minho and the other's soon arrived at the house. He pulled in the drive thru as quite as he could. Their plan was to surprise the boys so they didn't need to know that they were there at this time.

"Wait Minho what about the bags?" Changbin asked. "What about them?" Minho replied. "No I'm talking about the bag with the rings!" Changbin explained.

"Ohhhh right i might just hide them in the house or keep them in the car." Minho responded. "Nah hide it in the house you always forget." Chan chuckled. "Oh please says the one who forgets to charge their phone." Minho spat back.

Minho turn off the security alarm through his phone so that the others wouldn't hear them. He then hid the rings high up in an cabinet that for one Jisung can't reach not even with an chair. For two he never even thinks about the cabinet.

A/N i mean come on its an cabinet lol.

They heard faint laughing down the hall.
"Oh their in My room" Minho thought as everyone took off their coats and shoes quietly. They snuck down the hallway as the laughing got louder and louder.

"Geez what are they doing in there!" Changbin whispered. "They laugh like their dying." Hyunjin said.

*A/N i just know han and felix be snorting when they laugh😭*

They all followed up behind Minho to the door. As Minho look through the crack of the door he could see Jisung and the other's having quiet a great time.

"Ready on 3......2..........1" Minho said

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!"

They all said at once. All you could hear was screaming but only for an spilt second. They all stopped and looked at eachother. "Minho why would you do that!" Jisung pouted and got up to hit Minho. But Minho was faster than him and pick him up and put him over his shoulder with ease. (Hehe)

"Na uh uh i have a surprise for you." Minho said. "Well he all do actually." He corrected himself. As Jisung was held over Minho's shoulder he seen an shopping bag in Minho hidden hand.

"What's this?" Jisung asked as he tried to grab the bag. "You'll see" Minho said as he put Jisung down. Everyone was exited to get their surprise. They all sat on the bed as they began to reveal the gifts.

"Chan go first!" Jeongin said excitedly. "Alright clam down little guy" Chan said as he put his hand up attempting to calm. His boyfriend down.

Everyone looked in curiosity as chan opened the jewelry bag.

"I know your into rings and stuff but I decided to get you something different this time." Chan said softly.

"Okay okay come on i wanna see!" I.n said in pure joy.

"I got you this

"I got you this." Chan said as he opened the necklace box.

"Oh my god it's-.....it's beautiful babe!!" I.n said as he hopped on Chan to give him the tightest hug possible.

"Ow ow ow okay let me put it on you." Chan said as he tried to pull his lover off of him.

Everyone watched in awe as Chan put the beautiful necklace around his boyfriends neck. "Im gonna keep this on forever!" I.n said as he clinched the butterfly heart.

"Anygays moving on to Minho." Jisung said as everyone turned to Minho still holding the bag behind his hands.

"Um- okay."

"By the way i have two gifts for you but right now you'll only get one because the other is very very special." Minho said.

'Special?' Jisung thought.

" I know there just earrings but-" Minho cut himself off opening the earring box and showing them to Jisung.

"WOW MINHO I LOVE THEM!!"

"Haha i knew you would." Minho chuckled.

"I mean i love any and every thing you give and buy me but these are just different this time. There's something about this one." Jisung said just amazed about the pieces of jewelry.

"Here let me put them on for you."

As Minho was helping Jisung as the others revealed their gifts to their lovers as well.

Soon after the older went back downstairs to finish the planning. "Changbin come on reservation time!" Minho whispered yelled. "Alright let's go!" Changbin said as he grabbed his phone and searched up the beach house resort.

"Ahh here it is!" Changbin said after a minute of him looking for the website.

"What kind of house should we get?" Minho asked.

"All of them are just about the same and besides this is only for you and Sung alright?" Changbin said reassuring Minho that it'll be okay.

"Oh right.."

*After calls and bookings*

"Well what a damn day." Minho said finally finished with all the errands and booking beach houses with the help of his friends.

"Good job boys!" Chan said giving everyone an high five with the last of his Energy. Well it might've not seemed like alot but with all the stuff they had to go through. Tell me about it.

"Jeez! After all that mess I missed my boyfriend."  -Minho

                           ♡♥♡

I wanna started of by saying i'm sooooo soooo sooo sorry for the long ass wait like i really am if this is shitty sorry i really needed to get this out but there's another chapter coming This weekend and I'm so excited!!!

But anygays love you o(*≧▽≦)ツ