Episode 13: Round 2 Final Performance

The Bombing Event that happened beside the K-camp facility was caused by the terrorist

The Bombing Event that happened beside the K-camp facility was caused by the terrorist. This event brings nervousness to the people. They were scared. Scared of their safetiness.

So if you want to ask, if Jin were safe? Yes! If the Trainees were safe? Yes! If the staffs were safe? Yes! If the mentors and judges were safe? Obviously yes!

Next question you wanted to ask if the K-camp would continue, yes! It obviously broadcasted right now. Yoh are waiting too long right?

Yes its been 2 months....

What happend to the trainees within two months

At first they were consulted by psychologist and thankfully theres no sort of trauma and that's good, that their mental and emotional health is in good condition. They are advice to rest for a while. Before I forget they were in one the Jin's mansion. Don't ask, Jin is really rich.

After resting the trainees began to have meeting and practice on their performance.

Do you know that Jin really did not want this K-camp continue because of the event?

But the trainees they wanted to...

It was the trainees choice to continue this K-camp and Jin agreed to it.

If you think that 2 moths were just resting ang practicing, your wrong because in that 2 months...

Min Jae left the K-camp...

For his surgery....

Many cried when he left and maybe one day...

They wanted to meet him...

After two months....

It was the day on their Round 2 performance

"This is hell..I'm so nervous...I really don't want to do it." Noah said

"Don't worry, Mr. Serious, you are doing great" Ethan said "I know that you will rock the stage tonight"

"I know" Noah said "Let me cling for you in a while"

"Noah you become so clingy at Ethan. You two become insperable" Siwoo said