Episode 12

"I want to be a superstar"

"I want to be like them"

"I want to debut"

---

The trainees woke up in sudden noise on the intercom. Unlike the other sounds that was heard by the trainees earlier episodes, this sound is what we always heard in the Squid Game. You all know that creepy and thrilling sound that will made your heart beat faster? Yeah it is the one.

Aera were so scared and Deep, she is not scared, she has just this stoic expression on her face.

Eve, Ailee and Kang Saera kept hiding on their blanket. They kept praying that there will be no Chuckie or Anabelle appear in front of them. Good thing they are not room mate with Ethan because you know that boy already...

Perseus and Poseidon were just arrange their beds and prepared themselves.

Hyunwoo were hiding on his blanket. What do you expect? He is scared too. He was imagining things like what if someone would appear infront of him that made him nervous.

Min Jae were scared too. He is scared like hell and he imagine those red suit army pointing a gun on him.

Ethan is not. He was just happy and dancing, that is really weird. Noah was just looking at Ethan thinking on how can he enjoy the music and dancing with it.

Adam, he was scared and he face himself to Noah because he don't want to see Ethan's doll.

Meanwhile Siwoo is just sleeping soundly and it looks like he was in heavy sleep.

After that sound, they went to dining room and they saw the staffs wearing those red suits and they also have gun. The breakfast were already there in the table.

It was lunch pack wherein there was a egg, pancake with honey syrup and a milk.

The trainees began to sat down...

"Okay this is weird" Aera whispered

"Your right, Eunnie... What is Jin planning?" Kang Saera whispered

"What? It is not weird, it is exciting" Ethan said loudly

"Don't be so noisy" one of the staff with that red costume said with pointing out the fake gun to him