Chapter Thirty One

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

T a e h y u n

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

03/09/2022

Beomgyu picked up a single stalk of sunflower and smiled. "Jin hyung, wrap five of them, use baby breath to decorate the bouquet."

"Visiting the children at the hospital again?" The man called Jin asked as he picked the best stalks and prepared a sunflower bouquet like how Beomgyu had wanted it.

"Yeah" the long haired male walked down the aisles of flowers, occasionally stopping to check a few flowers out.

"You haven't been coming often... Are you going down there today?" Jin snipped the ribbon as he spoke.

Beomgyu glanced at the hidden door on the wall behind the counter. "Not today. I'm almost done so there's no rush."

"Okay, but what are you even doing down there?" Jin asked curiously for the nth time.

"Experimenting on bodies" Beomgyu joked.

Jin wasn't amused.

"Just... It's for my fiancé" Beomgyu smiled and took the flower bouquet from Jin once he was done. "And you shouldn't be questioning me. I'm the owner of this place."

"Yes boss" Jin bowed at him. "You've never brought your fiancé here though. I've never seen him before."

"Clearly you've seen him somewhere on the internet before" Beomgyu walked towards the exit and paused. "You will see him physically soon enough."

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

"Siwoo, come here" Beomgyu whispered to the little girl.

Siwoo glanced at Taehyun, who was busy putting the flowers into the vases and quietly approached Beomgyu.

"Open your mouth" Beomgyu knelt down and smiled to her. "I brought a candy for you, but keep it a secret, okay?"

Siwoo nodded and opened her mouth obediently. Beomgyu popped in what seemed like a hard candy into her mouth but it melt almost immediately like cotton candy.

The little girl's eyes lit up with delight at the unusual but sweet taste and texture. It tasted like paradise.

"More?" She asked innocently.

"Sorry, oppa can only give you one" Beomgyu apologised. "Keep it a secret from everyone, okay? I'm not supposed to give you sweets."

Siwoo nodded her head and grinned up at Beomgyu. "Where's Hyunjo?"

"Oh, since Taehyun oppa and I have classes to attend to in university now, my parents took Hyunjo back and found someone to take care of him. I can take him here next time if you want."

"Yes please! I like playing with him!" Siwoo smiled vibrantly at that.

"Do you want to go to the playroom now?"

"Yes, carry me" Siwoo made grabby hands towards Beomgyu.

The older chuckled at that and lifted her up. "Taehyun, I'm going to the playroom first."