Chapter Thirty Three

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

M o r e

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

18/09/2022

"Tell me more" Taehyun demanded. 

Beomgyu scratched the back of his head and sighed softly, "I've told you almost about everything..." 

"You didn't. Tell me what happened to me after I left. And you're purposely missing out on some details!" 

"You were successful as a surgeon."

"That's it?!"

"Umm" Beomgyu looked away from Taehyun's prying eyes. "Hueningkai was like your angel. He helped you tremendously and he was your emotional support. You then made a name for yourself in the medical field and eventually found someone else." 

"Who?"

"I don't remember."

"Really?"

"Why would I want to remember the name of someone who courted you." 

"True. Was he nice?"

"I mean..." Beomgyu picked at his skin, "yeah... if not, why would you date him? Compared to being with me, being with him was like heaven to you."

"Was I happy?"

Beomgyu frowned. "I guess? Why wouldn't you be? You got Hueningkai, a successful career and a caring boyfriend."

"I don't think I was truly happy."

"Why?" 

"Just because." Taehyun turned to Beomgyu again, "okay but how did you know what happened to me when literally no one could find you?"

"Intel?"

"Are you a spy or something?" Taehyun laughed at that. 

Beomgyu smiled. "Anyways, you had a bright future ahead of you. I might have ruined it..." 

"I prefer this" Taehyun snuggled up close to Beomgyu. "Being with you is better." 

"Really?" Beomgyu looked down at Taehyun, not fully believing him. Taehyun had left him once in this timeline after all. He wondered what made him come back to him. What made him accept Beomgyu and his contract?

"Yes" Taehyun smiled up at his fiance. What made him change his mind? Taehyun found it cringey but he had to admit that it was because he loved Beomgyu. He thought love was pathetic. Well, he still thought it was. But he underestimated it. He couldn't stop loving Beomgyu no matter how hard he tried. Even though the fact that Beomgyu really did sell his soul to form a contract with a demon still irked him, Taehyun decided to accept that part of Beomgyu. There were still many things that didn't add up, but Taehyun didn't bother anymore. He just wanted to spend time together with Beomgyu. Thinking about time... Taehyun pulled away from the older and furrowed his brows.

"Wait a damn minute... A time demon exists for real? How did you manage to summon him?!" His eyes widened in realisation.

"I have something that he wants" Beomgyu smiled at the younger's adorableness. "Also, it's weird with how you're so open about it now. Are you sure you're fine being with me? It's kinda creeping me out."

"I'm trying my best" Taehyun sighed. "My feelings are complicated. I still find it a little difficult to come to terms with it but I love you."

Beomgyu blushed lightly at his honest confession.