𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎𝐢 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚

Yelena had only glared at me before turning back forward as the elevator ride continued. Kate was looking over at the multiple buttons on the side of the elevator, scheming. 

The girl went to press one of them, but Yelena just slapped her hand back. "No." 

"Ow..." I heard her murmur, holding her hand for a moment after the slap. Yelena still was staring forward and I was beginning to get impatient on how we were about to get rid of Yelena. Silently, I undid the buttons on my shirt while the two began to fight again. By the time I'd looked up again, they were both still stood in the same positions. 

"Okay, you're doing it wrong, again." I tell Kate as I put my hand behind me, grabbing something from one of my pockets. A baton lit up by my touch, and I went to swerve an attack with it at 'Lena from behind. 

Of course, she was a Black Widow, she knew better. The girl turned and blocked it with one hand, getting a good look at the smirk on my face. Kate practically dived towards the buttons on the side, pressing them all. Yelena groaned in response as she pushed me away. 

"No, no, OH COME ON, THAT IS SO ANNOYING." She raised her voice at Kate as the girl turned back, smiling. Yelena ripped off her coat as the elevator stopped at the first of many. "Suka." She told Kate, throwing the green coat at Kate. She was all dressed, ready to fight. 

With a groan I turned to Kate. "Be right back." I muttered, already taking off after Yelena as she ran down the corridor. As we ran, I also tried to talk, but it wasn't that worth it. "'LENA CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS?" I asked her, shouting as we continued to run. "YOU KNOW I HATE RUNNING." 

"SHUT UP." The girl stepped on the side of the wall as we came up to the corner and I heard something smash as she turned, so I didn't take my chances.

I stepped on the wall, and then onto the next, narrowly missing a literal trolley of what once was Christmas cake. "WHY'D YOU RUIN THE CAKE?" I asked, catching up. 

"SORRY." 

She rolled over a coffee table and I found myself jumping over it, throwing the baton at her, and she swore at me, again. We continued onto the next room, as I picked up the weapon, with her turning suddenly to throw a punch at me, but I threw one to the stomach as I swerved. Picking up something from the desk beside me, I threw a photo frame at the Russian, but she dodged it like it was any other item. 

She rolled over the desk and I ran towards the next door, blocking her way. "We need to talk about this." I tell her, again. 

The girl got her breath back, and thought. "Okay, yeah... sure.... after I kill Barton." 

"What- no-" I began to complain and she went to kick me out of the way, but I dodged it before being punched in the stomach back instead. It took the wind right out of me, and I held my stomach as I got the air back into my lungs.

Yelena ran past me but I got the energy back quick enough to run back after her, grabbing her by the wrist to pull her back. Instead, she pushed me back, face onto a desk and sliding me across it into multiple pieces of paperworrk, with my arm twisted behind my back. 

"Rob? Status?" I heard dad ask. 

"Getting my ass kicked." I told him, kicking Yelena back, but she ran away instead. "GIVE ME A MINUTE." I shouted at him as we entered a more office-like area.