Chapter 8

🔥 woah, 2 chapters in 2 days? Crazy. anyway, here's the 'spice' some people probably expected a while ago. 🥰

About an hour had passed since Justin and the crowd had been over. David was laying in Jen's bed, waiting for Jen, who was getting ready for bed in the bathroom that was joined to her bedroom. When she finally emerged, David smiled as he took a few seconds to just soak in her beauty. She was in a lacy black nightdress, and David could tell she was most likely going commando.

She climbed in bed next to him and kissed him softly as she greeted him.

"I'm sorry if seeing Justin made you uncomfortable. I really had no idea he was going to be with Jason and Will until they showed up. I didn't even expect Sean to show up, it just happened." Jen said, her eyes looking hurt as she knew he probably felt some sort of jealousy. David swatted his hand in the air "Don't be sorry. Though, Sean seemed to be under the impression you told me he was there before they all showed up, which was not the case." He started. He then wrapped his arms around the blonde woman and continued:

"If anything, Jen, I'm sorry. I trust you more than anything, and I pray you know that...But I also know he's a guy, and you're absolutely stunning. I wouldn't put it past him to regret letting you go. I know that was my train of thought for the longest time back in the day. So I'm sorry if my jealousy was evident." He finished, feeling rather stupid by the end.

Jen shook her head and caressed his cheek lovingly. "David, he and I are so close and such 'good friends' now because we're NOT married anymore. I love him, but I'm not IN love with him. I don't think I've ever been IN love with any of my exes, and I think that was my hardest pill to swallow while I was looking for a way to open my heart again two years ago..." Jen had to stop and collect her thoughts for a minute, trying to choke back tears.

"I knew I needed to open my heart and experience all of the pain I felt on those sets again in order to heal, in order to get my heart back completely to what it was. It may never actually get there completely, but I'm more than glad I got the help I needed to guide me in the right direction... guiding me back to the place I truly belong." Jen finished while holding his hand tightly.

David just held her hand tighter, his heart nearly exploding. "Jen, all I can hope for is that I can help get you back there 100%. I know it's hard, but seeing you so sad during the final season, seeing that Pitt wasn't there for his own wife when she needed him for emotional support, it killed me. It killed me walking away the night it all ended, but I knew I had to. I had to walk away and respect your marriage. That's the main reason why I plan to come to your The Facts Of Life show. I'm not your husband, but I'm going to be there for support. I'm going to be there to do what HE didn't do for you when you needed your partner."

Jen sat there, tears now flowing freely from her eyes. David leaned over and kissed her gently. He was still trying to wrap his brain around the fact that he was in her bed, kissing the woman he loved after all this time. He constantly felt like he had to pinch himself, like he was dreaming and he'd wake up at any time.

He soon felt himself coming out of his thoughts as he felt himself being laid back, while Jen got on top of him, their lips still attached. His hands slid up her night dress, caressing her hip as their kiss intensified, their tongues gently dancing with each other. Jen felt him smiling and beginning to laugh, so she pulled away.

"What?!" She asked, sarcastically mad. David just smirked before sliding his hand to her butt, giving it a light squeeze. "I assumed you were going commando the minute you came out of the bathroom, I didn't think I was right. I also just can't really believe I'm not dreaming this. Like..." he trailed off, then squeezed her butt again, this time a little bit harder. He pulled her into him a bit and kissed her gently.