𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼

TW: Yelling

Tubbos POV:

I wake up in a purple room. I look around me and all I see is black and dark purple. I honestly don't remember anything. I think..an endermen kidnapped me. He was at the hotel I worked at, he told me his name was Ranboo. But why am I here... I think to myself. I quickly check my pockets to see if I had my phone on me. I feel my phone then pull it out to see many text messages. Mostly from Tommy and Mama. And one from Schlatt. I try to text Tommy but there's no reception. I get up from the dark purple king bed and walk towards the window. "Dark purple curtains of course..." I mumble to myself and open the curtains. My eyes widen in shock and some what terror. It's black. There are ender people everywhere. I immediately close the curtains and turn around to see a 7'3 ender men staring at me. I flinch aggressively out of reflex.

Ranboos POV: 

I put Tubbo on my bed and stare at his body. It was so feminine I thought to my self. "Ranb-" Niki says starting at me and then at Tubbo. "N-NIKI KNOCK!" I say starring at Niki while I feel my face heat up. "You need to make sure dad doesn't find out!" Niki says whisper yelling at me while closing the door and locking it. "Who is that and why is he here?" Niki says sitting on the bed next to Tubbo. "He is the person I will marry" I say looking at Tubbo and caressing his cheek. "What about Anastasia?" Niki says with a shocked look. "She's dating Jenni" I say. "Does he want to marry you??" Niki says looking at me. "He doesn't have a choice" I say looking at Tubbo with a death stare. "I-" before Niki could finish her sentence Hera calls them.

Nikis POV:  Me and Ranboo walk downstairs to the main kitchen. I'm wearing a beautiful royal purple dress and a black necklace that goes down to my chest. Mother got it for me, it was a present for my 18th birthday. Ranboo is wearing a purple and black suit. We both sit down next to each other. "Today we are celebrating the engagement between Prince Ranboo beloved and Anastasia De'clin" Hera says smiling and looking at Ranboo and Anastasia. Jenni is also there looking down. "About that mother, I have found a bride" Ranboo says causing everyone at the table to gasp. "WHO!? I WANT TO MEET HER!" Hera says smiling and looking at Ranboo. "You may see her tomorrow," Ranboo says smiling looking at Anastasia who is mouthing "thank you."

Tubbos POV: 

"W-Why am I here!?" Tubbo says looking at Ranboo in pure terror. "I'm Ranboo...like I said before," he says staring at tubbo straight in the eye. "I'm a prince and I need a bride, and you will be my bride" he says smiling creepily at Tubbo. "What do I get out of it?" Tubbo says looking down. "Hm.. I guess money?" Ranboo says still thinking of ideas. "F-fine" Tubbo says. "Ok here are some rules."

Rule One: You will be able to contact friends and family but do not tell them that it's a fake wedding.

Rule Two: I will be able to do anything I please with you.

Rule Three:  I will give you money weekly and you'll be able to visit your family on earth.

No one's POV:

"Now.. anything important I need to know about you?" Ranboo says looking at Tubbo. Tubbo inhales "I'm trans," Tubbo says looking at Ranboo. Ranboo's eyes widen and then before he could say anything Niki walks in. She then looks at Ranboo and Tubbo.

Tubbos POV: 

"Hello!" the girl with brown and blonde hair says. "Hi.." I say looking the girl. She is really pretty...she has short brown hair and blonde in front. She's wearing a pretty purple dress. "My name is Niki! I'm Ranboo's sister!" Niki says looking at me. I smile at her, Ranboo and Niki then explain stuff about themselves. Like they're family, how Niki was adopted, etc. "Tell me about yourself, Tubbo!" Niki says smiling at Tubbo. "What do you wanna know?" I say in confusion. "Well, what about your family!" Niki says. "I have two dads but I call one of them mama, they are divorced, and my mother is Hispanic and father is Russian" Tubbo says. "DO YOU KNOW SPANISH AND RUSSIAN;0" Niki says in a excited manor. "I do," Tubbo smiles. "So when are we getting married?" Tubbo says looking at Ranboo. 

"Tonight." 

"W-WHAT-"

820 words