𝓲 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾

TW:selfishness

Ranboo's POV:

I'm walking back to my room after my meeting. My parents had to cancel the dinner for a later date because mother wasn't feeling well. I open the door to see Tubbo sitting on the bed with a small box in his hands. He's wearing a white dress and he took out his extensions. " Tubbo? " I say walking towards the bed. I then sit next to him.looking  at him with a confused look.He doesn't say anything and just hands me the purple box. I hesitantly open the box and look at the contents in the box. My eyes widen as I pick it up. It is positive pregnancy test. We sit in uncomfortable silence for a minute. I knew that when an endermen gets pregnant or gets their spouse pregnant the pregnancy is typically a bit shorter, but still I was shocked. I hug him, which I could tell left him stunt. " Your not mad? " he says looking up at me. " Why would I be..." I say. He smiles and hugs me back. " When should we tell your parents? " he says losing the grip from the hug. " How about tonight" I say smiling. 

" Ok "

No ones POV: 

Tubbo then puts his extensions back in and walks down stairs with Ranboo. Seza,Zoro,haden,hera and niki are all talking in the main room. " Mother, father me and Tubbo have something to say " Ranboo says looking down at Tubbo then holding his hand. " What is it dear? " Hera says looking at Tubbo then Ranboo. " Tubbo, would you like to tell them? " Ranboo says whispering to Tubbo. He slowly nods and looks at Hera and Haden. 

" I'm pregnant "

Zoro's POV: I look at Tubbo with widen eyes. I'm not alone, I turn to mother who looks like she's going to cry. She bends down and hugs Tubbo. I feel my face turning red but I quickly take a deep breath and stand up. I walk away causing confusion to everyone that was there. " Zoro " I hear a voice call out. I turn around to see my lovely fiancée. " I hate how brother could get married and get his wife pregnant. " I say with a deep voice staring at the balcony overview. " we should be happy for them! " Seza says looking at me with a sad smile. I hug her, placing a kiss on her head. She smiles at me then grabs my hand and walks back to the main room. I know what I'm feeling is selfish, but I don't care. I don't even know what I'm feeling. I want tubbo to feel pain. The same pain seza felt when she couldn't conceive. Maybe if I come up with a plan... yes... 

;)

Tubbo's POV: 

After all the baby talking from Hera and niki me and Ranboo finally go back to ' our ' room. I walk to the bathroom then I take out my hair extensions and take off my dress. I put comfy clothes on then walk out to see Ranboo siting on the bed waiting for me. We both get in the bed and start cuddling. " Hey Tubbo? " Ranboo says rubbing my back. " hm? " I say slowly drifting of to sleep. 

" I love you "

560 words