𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3 𝓠𝓾𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓟𝓞𝓥

TW: yelling, cussing, cigarettes, alcohol, abuse, mention of intercourse.

[All in Quackity POV]

Quackity POV: 

My son has been missing for 3 days. This isn't like him, Schlatt has been sober since I told him that Tubbo was missing. 

"SCHLATT!" I bang on the trailer door. A tall man around 6,3 comes out with a beer bottle." что ты хочешь "(What do you want ) Schlatt says with a annoyed expression on his face. " WHAT DO YOU MEAN " WHAT DO YOU WANT " I WANT TO KNOW WHERE MY FUCKING SON IS!" I say screaming. " I thought he was with you!?" Schlatt expression and demeanor changes instantly. " WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU THOUGHT HE WAS WITH ME!? DID YOU TALK TO HIM!?" I say in full anger. I can't believe this man, my alcoholic ex-husband got custody of our son.  " SO HE'S MISSING!? " Schlatt says. His voice is in full panic. "YES, HE'S MISSING AND I FUCKING BLAME YOU! HE HAD TO WORK AT A CRAPPY MOTEL JUST SO HE COULD PAY FOR RENT AND FOOD ON THE TABLE" I say " AND WHAT DO YOU DO!? YOU FUCKING SPENT ALL OF HIS DAMN MONEY ON ALCOHOL AND CIGARETTES " I say starting to tear up. He's speechless, he looks like he is in defat. " come in...Alex " 

" I've talk to tommy, there was this tall sketchy man at the motel" I say drinking the tap water that Schlatt gave me. " what did he look like? " Schlatt gets a note pad and pen. He then drinks some water, trying to sober up. " Tommy describes him to be very tall, maybe 7,2 or 7,3. " I say playing with my engagement rings. Schlatt looks at the ring then groans. " what else? " he says. " Uh...He is a ender men," I say looking at Schlatt. " that's it? " Schlatt says still looking at the note pad. "Hm...Oh! Tommy said he was wearing a suit" I say drinking more water. " What did the suit look like? " Schlatt says fidgeting with the pen. " it was purple and black, he was also wearing boots. " I say. " Ok...I'll give this information to a forensic sketch artist, he should make a sketch sometime today" Schlatt says putting the note pad and pen down and picking  up a cigarette. " So..Your engaged? " Schlatt says putting the cigarette in his mouth then grabbing a lighter from the table. " yes...but we've been getting into fights.." I say putting my hands on my head in annoyance. " Why is that? " Schlatt says lighting the cigarette. I've always was found of his smoking. 

We met the month I turned 18. We were not really in a relationship, we were just friends with benefits. He had a girlfriend who was cheating on him with a woman.  He decided to cheat on her with the same sex to get back at her. So we were just friends with benefits, honestly I didn't mind. I really liked him.. but that changed when I found out I was pregnant. I am intersex but my parents didn't tell my until I got pregnant. Schlatt at first didn't believe me which was understandable. We had only knew each other for less then 2 months and I was pregnant. My parents were upset at me, they kicked me out and I went to Schlatt's house. His girlfriend was there and she knew that he was cheating on her with me. She immediately slapped me when she saw me. Schlatt saw that he slapped her. He rushed me into his house and treated my wound. He told me to take a pregnancy test because he wanted to see if it would turn out positive. It did and he was shocked. He told me to live with him and we would officially start dating. I occasionally saw his girlfriend get stuff from the trailer now and then. We got married after Tubbo was born. He started using alcohol more and I just couldn't take. He would hurt me and Tubbo. He was a masochist which I hated. And when he was drunk and was in the mood it wasn't fun. When those nights happened I would lock Tubbo in his room so Schlatt wouldn't do anything to Tubbo. And still I always think of Schlatt even after our divorce and even when I'm engaged I always think of Schlatt. Despite everything he was done. I love him more then my own fiancés. 

" Hello????? " Schlatt says with an annoyed face. "S-Sorry " I saw blushing and looking embarrassed. " we will find our son" he says. His words sink into my head " our son? " I think to my self. " Alex, I still love. " he says and goes on " nothing will change what I've done but I want to change, and after this I'll definitely change." Schlatt says with sincere eyes. " I'll think about it... " I say " I'm still engaged " I say looking at my engagement rings. " I know... but please think about it..." Schlatt says. before I could say anything I feel a vibration in my pockets I pick up my phone and look at the caller ID my eyes widen

 Note: This chapter  was mostly about quackity and Jschlatt. Next chapter will be the continuation from last chapter.

907 words