" 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓾𝓫𝓫𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯.. "

TW:sexual assault, rape , abuse , sexual abuse, cussing, attempt murder of a unborn fetus, murder mention

Niki's POV:

I hold Tubbo up and run to my room. Once I'm there I place him on the bed then I lock the door. I open my drawers and moves some of my clothes to find a black box. I open the box revealing  a red flower. I take the flower and grab a bowl and masher. I quickly mash the flower and grab a blue bottle and dump the contents of the bottle into the bowl. Once I'm done i walk towards Tubbo and slightly hold him up. " Tubbo...drink this. " he slowly drinks the contents in the bowl. " What was that? " he says sitting up. " It is a healing flower drink, it's able to heal so you and the baby are fine" I say smiling. I look at tubbo who is slightly tearing up. " here " I get up and grabbing sweat pants and a shirt. " change into this and we'll talk " I say.

Tubbo's POV:

Once I'm done changing I sit on the bed next to niki. She must have changed out here when I was in the bathroom. We sit in silence for a moment until she speaks up. " When I was 10 I first met jesu " she says and continues speaking " me and ranboo did not like him while zoro did". " he would always want ' alone time ' with me and he would..." she starts tearing up and I rub her back. " He would molest me whenever we would have this ' alone time '." My eyes widen as I look at niki. " But one day mother found out that her brother-in-law was doing this to her own daughter " " she never wanted to see him again but father said he got help, but clearly he didn't. " niki says in anger, her emotions changed fairly quickly. I hug her and rub her back. " I'm going to go downstairs, can you sleep in my room? " she says getting up from the bed and looking at me. " Sure! " I say smiling. 

Hera's POV:

" I THOUGHT HE CHANGED! " Haden says getting up from the chair. " WELL OBVIOUSLY HE DID NOT, GOD WHY DID YOU EVEN MOVE HIM ANYWHERE NEAR NIKI!?" I say yelling at Haden. " I'm going to bring the kids to the other room... " I hear my mother say taking the kids to the main room, some adults following them.Now the only people in the room are me, haden, zoro, Ranboo and seza. " OK STOP! " I hear ranboo say and continues talking " WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT!? WHY DID NIKI THROW A FUCKING GLASS CUP AT JESU!? AND WHY DID HER AND TUBBO LEAVE QUICKLY!?!? " Ranboo says screaming at me and haden. I take a big breath and sit down. " Ok...Haden's brother,jesu isn't a very ' good person ' " I say looking at Haden giving a death glare. " what do you mean??? " seza's says looking at me. " Well— " before Haden could finish his sentence I bump in saying " He's a alcoholic who is a rapist. " I say counting my sentence " he sexually abused røša". Seza,Ranboo and zoro's eyes widen. " He also sexually assault niki and rapped her. " I say looking down. " W-What " I hear Ranboo say as he puts his hand over his mouth. " And I'm pretty sure he did something to tubbo...." I say looking at Ranboo. Ranboo's eyes widen even more. He's about to say until someone comes into the dinner room.

Ranboo's POV:

"Niki is Tubbo ok!? " I say looking at niki. " He's fine. I was able to use a healing flower I got from earth. " I say slightly smiling. From the corner of my eye I see zoro slightly rolling his eyes. That's weird I think to myself as I look at mother then father. " Is ' he ' still here " I say. " yes, me and your father are going to talk to him" i here mother say. " where's Tubbo? " Ranboo says. " She is going to stay in my room tonight. " I say looking at a upset Ranboo. " And the baby's ok? " I hear zoro saying grinning. " Yes, he's fine. " I say causing a slight gasp from mother. I look at Ranboo as he puts his head down on the table. " IT'S A BOY!? " mother says. " Yes...it was supposed to be a surprise " Ranboo says looking at me. " IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE A NEPHEW! " seza says smiling . " I'm going to my room now. " I say smiling. " Ok, but remember family is still going to be here probably till next month " mother says with a annoyed face. I laugh a bit and walk away towards my room. Tubbo is still awake on his phone. We talk for a while, until 2 and then we go to sleep. 

'I didn't know you raped niki '

' Ugh whatever, where is my damn money!? '

' No, you get know money because 1 you fucking assaulted niki and aunt røśa and 2 the baby is still alive '

' fuck you ' 

' I'll just kill Tubbo and that baby myself '

925 words