𝓕𝓮𝓫𝓻𝓾𝓪𝓻𝔂 11 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷..

TW:  Sadness 😭😭😭

Notes :

 If an Endermen gets pregnant or gets their spouse pregnant the pregnancy is very short. Tubbo is around 4 months pregnant ( 18 weeks ) and delivers the baby at 28 weeks. 

Tubbo's POV:

I open my eyes and see a young girl standing in front of me- staring at me dead in the eyes. When she notices I'm awake she runs out of niki's room. I shrug and sit up " Niki, wake up " I say rubbing her back. " Mmmm....I'm awake " she says getting up. " there was a little girl in a purple dress staring at me. " I say getting out of the bed and walking to the closet. " That was probably reran " she says getting up as well and walking towards me. " Who's that? " I say looking at niki's clothes seeing sweat pants and a tight shirt that looks like it might fit me. I pick up the outfit walking towards the bathroom before I hear niki say. " Reran is røśä's daughter " " Oh.." I say walking into the bathroom. 

After we changed we go downstairs and get greeted by Ranboo and Hera. " How did you sleep? " Ranboo says walking towards me and hugging me. " I slept fine, niki's bed is quite comfortable " I say smiling at Ranboo. " Well breakfast is ready! " Hera says walking to the main dinner room. " Let's eat, shall we? " Ranboo says walking towards the main dinner room. 

" Ok! "

Once we are done I walk up to the nursery and I call mama. " CHILDDDD! YOU HAVEN'T CALLED IN SO LONGGGGGG! " I hear mama say dramatically. " Well I'm sorry, but are you with father? " I say sitting on a comfy chair next to the blue crib. Mama replies " Yes— he's coming! Oh and guess what!? " " what? " I say. " your father has been sober for 4 months! " I hear mama say happily. " That's good! " I say smiling. " Ok he's here! " mama says. " Ok, mama,father I'm 18 weeks pregnant. " I say.

Silence

Tubbo's POV:

We talk for the next hour or so. Just catching up, mama calmed down and asked me questions about my pregnancy— obviously shocked. Once we were done with the call I stood up and looked around the blue nursery. I was happy. I thought marrying the ender prince was going to be the worse thing ever, but he makes me happy. I'm happy... nothing will happen..

10 weeks later.

Ranboo's POV: 

Father has been telling me about wars happening between the small villages in the end kingdom. I've been getting anxious about a big war breaking out- especially with Tubbo being 6 months pregnant. There's a new kingdom in the end world called ' Archibald '. They have massive armies— bigger then ours and have been causing trouble with these villages. My worst fear came true today... on February 11, XXXX

" THEY HAVE INVADED! " I hear mother call out grabbing Tubbo and niki and running to the basement portal. " WHO HAVE— WAIT RANBOO! " I hear Tubbo yell as I walk towards the doors. " WHAT IS HAPPENING!? " " PLEASE EXPLAIN! " Tubbo screams. " everything will be ok " niki says

Niki's POV:

" Everything  will be ok " I say looking at Tubbo who's starting to cry. " The kingdom of Archibald has broken into our castle, since me and you are pure mortals— even though you are a bee we will go back to earth for our safety " I say crying a little bit. " BUT WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO! WILL RANBOO COME!? " Tubbo says running towards Ranboo and grabbing onto him. " I can't...I'm the prince and I need to fight. " Ranboo says and continues speaking " your 28 weeks along, your due date is soon. You need to go " Ranboo says picking Tubbo up. " Please.... " Tubbo mumbles hugging Ranboo. " I'm sorry, I love you " Ranboo says walking towards the portal and throwing Tubbo in it. " Niki...protect ' her '... okay? " Ranboo says looking down. " of course... " I say before hearing banging and the sound of something breaking. Probably the door. Many soldiers walk into the castle and teleport to the basement. Ranboo then grabs a massive bucket of water and pushes me into the portal and mumbles " I love you " before throwing the water on the portal.

" I love you too..."

800 words