𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14 § 𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓸𝓸'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥 §

Note: This chapter is going to be short. I'll make the next chapter longer

TW:blood,dead bodies mentioned, mutilation of bodies, yelling

Ranboo's POV:

It's been 3 days. And I already miss niki and Tubbo. More kingdoms are now going to war with our kingdom. I doubt we'll be able to bring Tubbo and Niki back to the kingdom.At least until the wars settled down...there has been so much blood and death... Everywhere I look there is a dead, mutilated body. It's so disgusting and I know our ancestors would be disappointed. Our castle is completely in ruins after the zexion kingdom blew it up. But we're still living in it. I walk  up the rocky stairs with blood splatters on the sides.  I then walk towards a room and open the door. Once I open the door I see a crib. This was going to be Micheal's room. I wonder how Tubbo is....  if he has had Micheal yet...  I sit down on the blue chair next to the crib and look out the window. There's many corpses on the ground. I know some of those people.... it hurts knowing that MY people are dying out there. I get up from the chair and walk towards the door. I look at the room one more time taking a deep look at all the features before leaving the room and going downstairs. 

Once I'm downstairs I see mother and father sitting at the main table talking. " Oh Ranboo.. " mother says looking at me with a empathetic look. " What is it? " I say looking at my mother with confusion. " The wars are getting worse... I don't think they'll die down anytime soon.. " mother says looking out the window. " What... does that mean that I won't see tubbo or niki anytime soon!? " I say almost shouting. " Ranboo... " I hear my mom say. " HOW LONG!? " I say yelling " We don't k- " before my dad could say anything my brother chimes in saying.

" 10 Years. "

Sorry for the bad grammar I just woke up 😔

413 words