𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮

TW: cussing,yelling

Tubbo's POV:

I immediately fall down to the ground. ' Ow... ' I mumble standing up and walking back from the portal. Niki then falls in and the portal closes. " WHERE THE HELL ARE WE!? " niki says. She was calm when we were in the end and now she's panicking. I look around and eyes widen. " We are in the outside of Manberg." I say walking towards father's trailer house. " Oh.. " niki says following me. We reach the trailer park and I bang on the door. I think it's around 2-3 am but I'm not sure. I bang again and hear a man yell " IM COMING. " the door opens revealing a tired man in his late 30's. " TUBBO!? " I hear the man, my father say hugging me. I gladly accept his hug " I'm sorry I haven't visited..." I say. " It's ok Tubbo..." he notices niki and says " let's go inside " 

Me and niki are sitting on the couch. The trailer is fairly clean which I'm surprised of but mama has said that father has been sober and working hard. " I take my hoodie off revealing my bump. I see mama run in the room and hug me. Why is mama here? Doesn't he live with Karl and Sapnap... I think to myself and I hug him back. " I missed you mi amor " he says and continues speaking " your bump is so big! When is his due date? ". " ender pregnancy are faster, so the due date is the 18. I say smiling and holding my stomach. I can't stop thinking about Ranboo and the beloved family. I miss him already, I know that niki is still upset and a bit traumatized by the whole ordeal. " Well you and niki can sleep in your old room" father says smiling. " Thank you father " I say getting as well as niki who follows me. He smiles before saying" Oh! wait Tubbo " " you can call me papa " he says smiling. My eyes widen " 

" Ok...papa "

A few days later

Date : February 14, XXXX

Tubbo's POV:

I wake up feeling a sharp pain in my stomach. Niki said I kick her a lot in my sleep so she's sleeping on the recliner in my room. I sit up looking at the time. It's 1:34 am in the morning. I stand up and I feel something dripping down my legs. My eyes widen as I stumble towards niki and nudge her a bit. " Tubbo...go back to sleep. " niki says in a sleepy voice and rolls around in the recliner. " Niki...my water broke. " niki immediately sits up and gets out of the recliner. " What!? " she says looking at me " Are you joking!? Your due date is not until another 4 days!" niki says walking towards the light blue bag on the floor and picking it up. " Does it look like I'm fucking joking " I say holding my stomach and groaning in pain. Niki eventually wakes mama and fa-papa.. and they help me to the car.

I can't believe this is happening......

Note : Thank you so much for 100+ readers. It may not seem like a lot but for me, it means the world to me! So thank you again!

 And I'm sorry this chapter is so short! I'm just really tired😞 also I'm sorry if the grammar is bad, it's very late at night

600 words