28: Why Did You Kiss Brian O'Conner

It was a few days after the night Violet was awoken by a tapping sound at her window

It was a few days after the night Violet was awoken by a tapping sound at her window. Violet was in the kitchen making everyone breakfast when Samuel walks into the room.
"Morning, Vi." Samuel says with a smile walking over to her. "How are you feeling?"
"Could be better." Violet answers back with a small smile. "But I am okay."
"Why don't we have a day out. Just you and me. Just like old times." Samuel suggests.
"You mean the times when we were dating." Violet says, with a laugh.
"Yeah I do." Samuel replies, also laughing.
"Yeah." Violet says smiling. "Yeah let's do it. It sounds fun."
"Okay." Samuel says. "Do you want some help?"
"No I'm good can you just go get everyone?" Violet asks.
"Yeah sure." Samuel says, before leaving the room to go get everyone.
While Violet was alone her phone went off. She looked down to see a message from the random number. She opened it to see a photo of Bethany kissing a guy. But it wasn't Daniel. It wasn't just any guy. It was Brian O'Conner. Violet feels tears coming to her eyes seeing they guy she was still in love with kissing someone else. Violet quickly wiped her tears as she hears someone coming into the room. She turns around to see Josh.
"Hey Vi. Everything okay? It looks like you have been crying." Josh asks her confused.
"Oh yeah I'm good. I'm just tired." Violet replies. "What about you?"
"Yeah, I'm okay." Josh says.
"Here." Violet says handing him a plate of breakfast. "You can sit where you want."
"Thanks Vi." Josh says before sitting down at the table.
Everyone else comes in and they all eat and talk before they all get ready for the day before Samuel and Violet head out.

While they were out Samuel and gone into a coffee shop to get them a drink while Violet waited outside. Violet looked over to see Bethany walking over to her. She looked and walked away quickly going to get her phone to message Samuel to meet her somewhere else.
"Hey, Violet, wait up!" Bethany calls, but Violet doesn't stop walking. "VIOLET!"
Violet turns around angrily.
"What?!" Violet says, still angry.
"Violet? What's up? what's wrong?" Bethany asks, walking towards her causing Violet to step back. "Violet?"
"Why?" Violet asks.
"What?" Bethany asks.
"Why did you kiss Brian O'Conner?" Violet asks.
"What are you talking about?" Bethany asks, before Violet shows the picture that she got sent to her. "I have never seen that guy before."
"Really?" Violet asks, putting her phone back in her bag.
"Yeah. I promise. That photo is photo-shopped." Bethany says.
"I'm sorry. It's just that's my ex in that photo and seeing it was of you and him kissing it really hurt." Violet says, with a sad laugh tears brimming in her eyes.
"Come here, Vi." Bethany says."it's okay I understand. Everything is fine."
Bethany and Violet talk for a few minutes before Bethany leaves as Samuel came out of the shop.
"Everything okay, Vi? You moved." Samuel says handing Violet her drink.
"Yeah everything's good." Violet says taking a sip as they start walking down the street.

Later on in the day they make it home.
"Hey guys how was your day?" Ava asks, as the two enter the living room.
"It was fun." Sam says, as they join the others on the sofa and couch.
"What did you guys do?" Thomas asks.
"We just got drinks and went for a walk around the park." Violet explains.

Later on in the evening they all go upstairs and go to sleep.