79

Violet couldn't be happier

Violet couldn't be happier. Hearing Dom's voice after all this time. It was the day after Dom had called her. It's like hearing her older brothers voice again made all the bad stuff go away. Jakob's death, the person tormenting her. All her sadness and fear from those things disappeared hearing Dom's voice. No matter how far away he was from her he will always be her comfort. During the call Violet did think about telling Dom about Jakob but seeing as Dom hasn't seen him since Violet was a teenager decided not to tell him. She decided it was best for him to not know.

Violet was hanging out with Ivy at her and Charlottes house. Charlotte was at work. Violet was sitting on the swinging chair outside while Ivy sat in the seat opposite. They were talking and Ivy could tell that something was up with Violet because she kept on smiling.
"What's up? Why are you smiling so much today?" Ivy asks.
"Am I not allowed to just be happy?" Violet asks laughing.
"Of course but no one is ever this happy without a reason." Ivy responds.
"I just talked to someone I haven't talked to in a while, yesterday." Violet tells her.
"Who?" Ivy asks.
"You won't know them so I wouldn't worried." Violet says taking a sip of her beer.
Violet wanted to tell Ivy that it was Dom but because the police was after him she had to be carful with what she says, who she says it to and where she says it.
"Ok if you say so." Ivy says laughing.
Violet looks away and starts laughing before looking back at Ivy and shaking her head.
"What time does Charlotte finish work?" Violet asks.
"In a hour." Ivy answers.
"Ok. So she will be here soon." Violet says causing Ivy to nod.

After a little while Charlotte arrives so the three girls hangout for a few hours before Violet heads home. When Violet gets home and gets out the car she sees Blake causing her to sigh.
"What are you doing here Blake?" Violet asks walking closer to him.
"I just want to talk." Blake tells her.
"I'm still not ready Blake." Violet tells him.
"I was just trying to look out for you. But I understand that you don't want me to. So I am willing to step back. I just don't want to lose our friendship." Blake explains to her.
"I don't want to lose our friendship as well." Violet says after a few moments of thinking while she looks down.
"Does that mean you forgive me?" Blake asks hopefully while standing up.
"Starting to." Violet says looking back up. "Do you want to come in and watch a movie?"
"Sure." Blake says with a laugh before the pair walk into the house.

Blake and Violet had had a few beers and watched a few movies before they was a knock on the door.
"I'll be right back." Violet says standing up and walking to the door.
When she answers the door she sees two police officers standing there.
"Can I help you?" Violet asks.
"Violet Toretto?" One of the officers say in a questioning tone.
"Yes that's me. What can I help you with?" Violet asks.
"We have had word that they is a record of you brother Dominic Torreto called you yesterday. Is that true?" The other police officer asks.
"I don't know what you are talking about I having heard from Dominic in years." Violet lies.
"Well we would like you to come down to the station tomorrow for questioning." The second police officer tells her.
"Ok thank you." Violet says before the police leave and she closes the door.
Violet goes back over and sits down before her and Blake continue to watch the movie with both of them falling asleep.