14: Brother's Secret

Violet was down town getting her, Lily and Jakob some Starbucks when she walks in she sees Bethany and walks over to her

"Hey Beth." Violet says as she gets to her.
"Hey Vi." Bethany says "do you want to sit down?"
"Sure but it won't be able to be for a long time as I am getting coffee for me, Jakob and Lily." Violet says before her phone goes off.
When she sees who it is she couldn't breath.

"I'm back and I won't be leaving this time. Settle in Toretto your in for one hell of a ride."

"You okay, Vi?" Bethany asks seeing how tense Violet is.
"Oh uhmmm... yeah. Jakob just messaged me asking how long I was going to be so I should go." Violet lies.
"Okay. Have fun." Bethany says.
"I will. You should come round later today I'm sure Jakob will love to see you again." Violet suggest putting her phone back in her pocket.
"Yeah I'll come round later. I will message you to let you know what time." Bethany answers standing ups and hugging her.
"Okay. Bye Beth." Violet says
"Bye Vi." Bethany says before Violet walks away over to the counter.
Violet orders the drinks before going over the standing back so the next person could order. She pulls out her phone and replies to the person messaging her.

"Chloe is this you or your dad?"

She waits a few moments before she gets a responds.

"I don't know what you are talking about? I'm neither of those people."

Violet gets confused but snaps out of it when she hears her name being called. She puts her phone in her back pocket and goes to get the drinks.
"Thanks." Violet says picking up the cardboard holder the drinks were in.
"No problem have a lovely day." The barista says.
"You to." Violet says before she leaves.

Violet gets home and sees Jakob and Lily coming out of the kitchen.
"Hey guys." Violet says.
"Hey Vi." Lily says as the walk over to her.
They take there drinks off Violet before they both take a sip.
"I have got somewhere to go. But I will be back in a few hours." Jakob explains, causing Violet to look at him confused.
"Where do you need to go?" Violet asks him.
"It's no where important." Jakob says making Violet look even more confused.
"If it's not important why do you need to go now?" Violet asks.
"Don't worry Vi. It's fine. Just relax I will be back in a few hours okay." Jakob says kissing her forehead before leaving.
"What's up with him?" Violet asks Lily as they sit down on the sofa.
"I have no clue." Lily says as Violet takes a sip of her drink before her phone goes off.
Violet looks at her phone to see a message from the number who messaged her earlier.

"Maybe your brother is meeting me. Who knows? Well I do. But you will never know."

Violet sighs before turning her phone off and putting it on the coffee table in front of her.
"You okay Vi?" Lily asks.
"Yeah I'm good. Just a bit tired I haven't had much sleep recently." Violet says.
"Well it's Christmas tomorrow are you excited?" Lily asks her.
"Obviously I am. I love Christmas." Violet answers. "What about you?"
"I'm excited as well." Lily answers.
"I have got to go and get some last Christmas presents want to come?" Violet asks.
"Obviously. I have to do the same anyway." Lily answers as they both stand up.
"Okay let's go." Violet says before they leave the house.

The go shopping then later on they go home to Jakob already there.
"Who did you have to go meet?" Violet asks as soon as she sees Jakob.
"Who said I was meeting anyone?" Jakob asks.
"Well where else would you have to go?" Violet asks.
"I didn't go meet anyone and even if I did it wouldn't matter." Jakob says.
"But..." Violet starts, but get cuts off by Lily.
"Just drop it Vi. You aren't going to get anything out of him." Lily tells her, causing her to nod.
"Fine." Violet says, rolling her eyes before sitting down on the sofa.
Jakob sighs before heading upstairs.
Lily goes and sits next to Violet and they watch a movie before they go upstairs themselves and go to bed.