45

Violet was at home with Lily while Mia and Vince where out

Violet was at home with Lily while Mia and Vince where out. They were watching movies when there was a knock on the door.
"I'll be back." Violet says before getting up and going over to the door.
She opened it to see Samuel with curd and bruises all over his face.
"Oh my god! Sam! What the hell happened?! Come in!" Violet says helping Sam into the house.
Lily looks back and her eyes widen seeing Sam and goes over to help him as well.
"I'm so sorry for bothering you. I didn't know where else to go." Sam says.
"Sam don't apologise. Just tell us what happened." Violet tells him sitting him down at the kitchen table with Lily goes to get the first aid kit from the cardboard.
"I was walking around town going to go shopping when someone came up to me and started having a go at me for something before beating my up." Samuel explains as Lily opens the first aid kit and Violet sits down getting ready to help Sam.
"Who did this?" Violet asks grabbing a small wet wipe from the first aid kit to clean Sams cuts.
"Alec." Samuel says quietly.
"Alec? As in my boyfriend Alec?" Violet says.
"Yeah." Sam says.
"Lily can you finish up? I need to go see Alec." Violet says before standing up and throwing the wet wipe in the bin.
"Vi,. You can't. If he did this to Sam he may be dangerous." Lily tells her.
"He's my boyfriend and my childhood friend. He won't hurt me." Violet tells her.
"Ok. Just be careful." Sam tells her.
"I will." Violet says before walking into the living room and getting her bag, shoes and coat before leaving the house.
She gets in her car and drives to Alec's. Once she gets to the house she knocks I'm on the door before Jason answers it.
"Is Alec here?" Violet asks.
"Nice to see you to Violet." Jason says laughing.
"Sorry. Nice to see you Jason. Sorry. I just really need to talk to Alec about something." Violet tells him.
"Ok. I'll go out and leave you guys alone as it seems important. Alec Violet's here!" Jason says before grabbing his coat and leaving as Alec walks down the stairs.
"Hey babe." Alec says.
"Don't call me that." Violet says.
"Why not?" Alec asks.
"Why did you beat Samuel up?" Violet asks.
"What are you talking about?" Alec asks.
"Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about. Samuel told me what you did!" Violet says.
"He lied to you Vi!" Alec says. "I did what I had to do."
"You didn't have to beat him up!" Violet says.
"I was bribed to ok." Alec says.
"Oh wow and that makes it so much better." Violet says sarcastically.
"Violet please." Alec begs.
"Ok. I don't want to break up but I think we need a break for a couple weeks." Violet says.
"Whatever you want." Alec says.
Violet smiles and looks down before saying "Bye Alec."
"Bye Violet." Alec says sadly.
Violet then leaves and gets back into her car and drives home. When she gets back she sees Lily and Sam on the sofa.
"You ok, Vi?" Lily asks.
"Yeah. You know what. Yeah I am. Me and Alec are taking a break. But I'm ok." Violet says.
"Come here." Samuel says before pulling Violet into a hug.
Once they pull away Violet and Lily hug before the all sit down and watch movies for the rest of the day. After a couple Mia and Vince come home and join them.