85

Violet was having a chill out day

Violet was having a chill out day. It was a couple of days after she found out Mia was pregnant and even tho she was happy she also felt a bit sad. All she could think about the past couple days was Brian. No matter what he did she still loved him and she thinks she always will no matter what. He broke her heart but some how she still loved him. She missed him. Her life was perfect before she met Brian it was perfect during but the past few years have been a rollercoaster of bad experiences. There was a few good ones tho. She wish she could move on but she can't. Even tho he has probably moved on. When they were together even tho they were only together for a little while she thought they would be together. She thought they would get married and start a family together. But that hasn't ended up happening.

Violet was doing a bit of housework before she was going to go sit down and watch some TV when her phone goes off. She goes to the kitchen where it was on charge to go pick it up. She looks to see it was the police. She sighs before putting the phone back down and waiting for it to stop ringing deciding to ignore the call. She heads back into the living room where she was previously cleaning and she continues to clean.

After a little while she had finished cleaning and was watching tv when there was a knock on the door. Violet sighs before pausing the show she was watching and going over and answering the door to see a police officer.
"Hello Officer. Can I help you?" Violet asks acting sweetly.
"Hello Miss. Torreto. Yes you can help me." The police officer tells her. "Did you get our call a couple of hours ago?"
"I have been cleaning the house I've only just finished 10 minutes ago. I haven't had chance to look at my phone and I didn't hear it. Sorry." Violet lies. "But how can I help you?"
"We would like you to come down for some questioning about your brother. So could you come with me now." The officer asks.
"I've told you guys everything I know about my brother. So there's no point in me coming down because I have nothing left to tell you." Violet says causing the officer to laugh.
"We would still like you to come down." The officer tells her causing her to sigh.
"Ok. Let me go get my phone." Violet says before grabbing her phone then heading back.

After a couple of hours Violet had finished the questioning and was heading out of the station. As she stepped outside she realised she had no way home as she had come in the police car so the police knew she wasn't going to escape. Violet let's out a sigh before grabbing her phone out of her pocket and calling Samuel.
"Hey Vi. What's up?" Samuel asks.
"Can you come pick me up?" Violet asks.
"Sure where are you?" Samuel asks.
"I'm at the police station. They wanted to question me about Dom." Violet tells him.
"Ok. I will be there in 10 minutes." Samuel tells her.
"Ok thanks Sam." Violet says.
"Of course." Samuel replies before Violet hangs up and puts her phone back in her pocket.

Samuel had dropped Violet off at home and as it was late Violet decided to lay in bed on her phone before going to sleep.