Chapter 1

Samantha POV

Me and Liz boarded our plane. We settled down in our seats. I had the seat next to the window and that was not a very good idea since I had a fear of heights. Oh lord help me now!

"Liz I hate planes! Why the hell does your wedding have to be in Venice?!" I screamed in my best friend's face. Liz has bright blue eyes and the sweetest dimples with blonde hair. She gave me a soft look. I knew she felt guilty for dragging me along onto this STUPID plane but I felt even worse. It was her wedding for pete's sake, I shouldn't be being a brat like this....

"Sam, you know I didn't mean to have my wedding there but it just saves me having to spend money on the honeymoon. Carlos wants a honeymoon in Venice so I thought why not have the wedding there?" Liz placed her hand on mine, reassuringly. I gave her a small smile.

"Pfft it also means we can start making babies quicker." She winked. I gave out a chuckle. I'm guessing everyone heard that because all eyes were glaring at me. Liz couldn't stop her fit of giggles so I gave her an embarrassed yet stern look.

10 Hours later.....

"Sam....psst...psst...Sam get up. C'mon Sammy we're here. You need to get up so we can get off this bloody plane..." Liz annoyingly whispered into my ear. I didn't budge. Seriously she can be such a pest sometimes but I still love her no matter what!

"Mmm...go away...I'm dreaming of puppies n' ice cream..." I managed to mumble.

"Samantha Gale! You better get yo sleepy ass up! If I get stuck on this plane and I miss my wedding, I will personally beat you black and blue!!!" She grabbed my arm and shook me vigorously. This time it was everyone staring at her with their eyes bulging out of their sockets.

"Fine sheesh you cranky, hormonal woman!" With that I shot up from my chair and yanked my arm out of her grip.

"Hormonal? I'm not hormonal? I'm not even pregnant?!?!" She whispered perplexedly. She even placed her hand on her stomach to double check. Ha! She's paranoid as hell!

"Well you might not be preggers but you definitely must be on your period!" I gave her a fake pissed off look but I couldn't hold it in. I spat out laughing because of the look on her face.

"Ugh you wish! Now lets go. I got my wedding to prepare." she grabbed our bags and tugged on my arm, signalling for me to follow her out of the plane.

After we got off the plane, we went through security. The security officer that was there was cute. He had dirty blonde hair and light green eyes. He gave me a flirty smile and I gave one back. Liz looked pissed because she was in the middle of this. She slapped my forearm and pulled me along. I gave her a nonchalant shrug. Next we claimed out luggage in baggage claim. Then we were off to the hotel.....