Chapter 11

Samantha POV

Anthony slid his hand into my inner thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze. Panic rose within me, my heart thudded as he leaned in to kiss me. This made me look up at him.

"Er Anthony...I don't think you should do that while he's driving the car." My voice was so faint. I knew he wouldn't do such a thing while we're in the car, but I had to make sure he wouldn't try anything funny.

"Hmm not one kiss, cara mia? I can't hold myself back any longer, you're too irresistible. Please just one kiss, baby...." He stroked my thigh as he leaned in further and sucked on my earlobe.

I fought the urge to let a moan escape my lips. "No, Anthony, not now...." I placed a stern hand on his chest to push him away. Anthony did not budge, however his emerald green eyes glared at me.

"Fine! But you're going to make up for this when we get back home! No one's going to stop me there!" He growled.

Just before I could retort back, the car pulled up in front of a lavish hotel. Both our heads snapped towards the intricate building. Anthony hissed in frustration. The driver got out of the car and opened the door for Anthony. As soon as Anthony climbed out, I literally crawled out because my dress was so freaking tight!

Flash! Flash! Flash! Lights flashed from all different directions like scintillating stars. News reporters viciously screamed at each other trying get the best picture of us. Anthony instantly slid his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him. His lips came into contact with my lips. I didn't fight it, I just let it happen.

After the uncalled for kiss, we headed into the hotel. We were welcomed by cheers and applauds as we ventured further into the hall way. I was awed by the interior: the floors were made of marble tiles which complimented the golden walls, the brightly lit room extended for miles and the ceiling was filled with dangling crystal chandeliers. This room had to be the most beautiful and ornamental room I have ever been in.

Anthony tucked my arm into the crook of his and paced towards a cluster of elegantly dressed guests. It looked like one of them knew we were coming because his head popped up. His blonde hair was fluffed. He wore a black Armani suit which fit him perfectly. He had on a white undershirt with a black tie. His features were pretty defined as his high cheekbones curved up when he smiled. This guy was quite the looker.

"Hello Anthony. How are you doing?" He took a sip from his bubbly champagne and shook Anthony's hand.

"Lorenzo." Anthony gave a curt nod as he shook his hand. I've got a feeling these two don't get on well.

Lorenzo ignored Anthony's rude gesture and turned his attention towards me. "And who is this stunning young lady? Anthony, is she your girlfriend? Wow I know you get the best girls in Italy, but I didn't expect you to find this beautiful one." His voice was almost mocking to Anthony. Amusement glinted in his eyes.

"Loren-" Anthony warned, before I interrupted him.

"My name is Samantha. Nice to meet you." I shook his firm grip as I smiled playfully. I knew this was pissing Anthony off and I loved it! I mentally fist bumped myself.