Chapter 2

Liz POV

I'm really happy i'm getting married. It's like a dream come true. Carlos is my baby and I can't wait to get this over and done with. I love Carlos so much. Mine and Carlos' ancestry is from Italy and thats why we decided to get married here.
Me and Sam got into our Porsche. It is a metallic red with cushiony leather seats. My dad obviously owns it. Me and Sam are from rich families. But being rich sometimes means that we have live up to ridiculous high expectations, for example having a really extravagant wedding. Me an Carlos want a simple one but NOOO! That can't happen because of Marta, Carlos' mother. She's a wicked old goat and I despise her!

Trees blurred past us as I drove to the hotel. I saw scruffy farm men working hard on their fields. The fragrance of olive oil danced in the air. I just love Italy. I could come here and relax all day....

20 mins later....

We arrived at the hotel. I could see Carlos standing with his 2 brothers. I've met them only twice but they're very humble and look just like Carlos. If I was anyone else I couldn't tell them apart but because i've known Carlos for years, I know what he looks like. Carlos has blue eyes and choco lately brown hair, with a tint of gold. He has a sexy well built body and a chiselled face. Italians are known to have very sharp features which make them good looking.

Me and Sam got out of the car and she embraced everyone while I ran straight into Carlos' arms. His hands slid around my waist and spun me around. He then placed a gently peck on my lips.

"I missed you babe. How much did you miss me?" He gave a teasing smirk with a wink.

"How about I show you how much I missed you when we get into our room." I bit his bottom lip as I reached for the pretty noticeable bulge in his pants. He let out a small grunt.

"Hey! Love birds! There's enough time to get all smoochy and mushy during the honeymoon. Right now we got a wedding to plan!" Samantha smirked as she crossed her arms, while everybody else laughed or grimaced.

We were given a warm welcome by the hotel manager and staff. We were given iced mint teas. It was nice. Me and Carlos were given our room key to the 'Honeymoon Suite' and everyone else went their separate ways. Sam's room is on the floor just below ours next Carlos' brothers' room. Well she was in for a treat! She's got a major crush on one of the brothers :D

The Hen do and Carlos' bachelor party is tonight. Samantha has been planning the bachelorette party for a month. Lets see what Samantha has in store for me tonight! :D