Chapter 31

Samantha P.O.V

*********************************

"Untie her." Anthony took out a gun which was tucked in his waist. One of Anthony's men smirked and untied me. He deliberately touched my thigh as he untied the rope around my legs.

"Get the away from me, pervert!" I pushed him away as soon as my hands were free.

"Why you little bit-" The man gritted through his teeth but then was punched in the face by Anthony.

"Enough!" Anthony's hand was around the guy's throat and he used his other hand to point the gun at his head. "Brutto figlio di puttana bastardo! Ti ammazzo! (You ugly son of a bitch bastard! I'll kill you!)"

"S-sorry, boss..." Anthony threw him across the room and the man began choking.

I looked at the pair of them in disgust. This is too much bullshit. I need to find Carlos and make a run for it.

As Anthony's back was facing me, I took this opportunity to run towards the door. Suddenly, a brawny man blocked my path. He towered over me and crossed his arms. Ruefully, I grinned and stepped back. Well there goes my sweet freedom! Darn it!

"Samantha? You're trying to escape, again? Oh, I wouldn't do that if I were you..." I didn't want to turn around but I still did, I was met by Anthony's furious gaze. The gun hung loosely in his hand. Anthony walked towards me. My heart pounded so hard that I almost had a shattered rib cage. He pulled me by the waist harshly and my hand gripped his shoulder to prevent myself from bumping into him. Then he used the gun to push away my hair, which exposed my neck. "I will let Carlos free and I won't harm his family, only if you promise to keep your word. You must stay with me for the rest of your life. If you try to escape, I won't hesitate to finish them off. You understand, babe?" He kissed the part below my earlobe. I winced as he was so close to me and his filthy lips were touching me.

"Why did you have to choose me? You can have any other woman in the world you want! Why me? I don't love you!" I hammered his chest and wailed.

"You may hate me now but you will learn to love me sooner or later. If you gave Gregory a chance, you'll give me one, too." He gripped my chin. There was water waiting to be released from his eyes, however he was trying hard to keep his tears in.

"The more I spend time with you, the more I want to run away. I will never learn to love you."

"We will see about that!" He spat out and tossed me over his shoulder. "Stay here, keep an eye on Carlos. If he causes any trouble, you know what to do." Anthony stated blankly to his men. My eyes widened in shock.

"You said you wouldn't hurt him!" Anger bubbled from the pit of my stomach. I kicked and screamed.

"I said I wouldn't kill him. I didn't say I wouldn't hurt him if tries to act stupid." He clamped my legs together so that they didn't move.

Moments later, I was exposed to sunlight. Desperately, I searched around for people so that I could call for help. There was no one there. Instead, there were a bunch of ruins. The concrete began to crumble away like shortbread.

"Where are we?" I asked scratching my head.

"I'm not telling you."

"So you kidnapped me and held me hostage at these creepy ruins. Very romantic, Romeo." I rolled my eyes and rested my chin on my hand. He ignored me and bobbed as he walked, causing me to bounce with him.

After a good minute's walk, Anthony found his car and chucked me inside. He really knows how to treat a lady like a gentleman would.

"How long have I been knocked out for?" I asked looking outside the window.