Chapter 3

Samantha POV

We reached to the hotel. As soon as Liz got out of the car, she ran directly into Carlos' arms. They were kissing like no one's business. Wow she really looked like a dog that had been deprived of its food for months! I saw the two hunks standing next to Carlos. It was Jay and Cameron! Eeeehhhh! They are soo hot! They look exactly like Carlos but instead they both have blonde hair. I giggled and clapped my hands like a 3 year old.

"Hey, Samantha. Nice to meet you again. Wow you look amazing." Jay placed his hand in front of me. I wasted no time in gripping his hand. "Woah you gotta strong grip there." A glint of amusement shone through his eyes, while Cameron smirked. I smiled in embarrassment as red rushed to my tanned cheeks.

"Um yeah....it's really great to see both of you too." I managed to mumble.
From the corner of my eye I could see that Liz and Carlos were ravaging each other's face. "Hey love birds! Save the smoochy and mushy stuff for the honeymoon! We've gotta a wedding to plan." I crossed my arms over my chest as I smirked. The red handed caught couple slowly faced me and Carlos lifted his hands in surrender. He mouthed "ok". Everyone chuckled or grimaced.

After we were introduced to the hotel manager, I took my room key and headed straight for the elevator. Cameron and Jay stepped in too. Oh gosh I hope they weren't on the same floor as me. If they are then I would not be able to sleep, knowing that I might dry hump them if I sleep walk. I gave them a small smile. The elevator door closed and Cameron pressed '3'. Shit! They are on the same floor as me.

"Urgh so hey. What's your room number?" I asked awkwardly, fiddling with my bracelet.

"Oh it's 3D. What about you, Samantha?" Shit! Shit! Shit! I fumbled with my room key and got a glimpse of it. Why am I so nervous?? Maybe because i've got a crush on them, I thought to myself.

"It's 3C." I replied.

"Wicked! We're kinda like room buddies since our rooms are next to each other." Jay smiled.

The elevator dinged and stopped at level 1. When the doors opened, my jaw dropped! An amazingly sexy man walked in. He has dirty blonde hair with warming green eyes. He has perfectly chiselled face with high check bones. He was tanned and tall He was wearing a black suit with a white buttoned up shirt. I could see his toned muscles outlined through his suit. If cameron and Jay the definition of hot then this guy was the definition of a sexy greek god! The mysterious man had a very serious look on his face but when he saw me, his features softened.
He stared at me intently as he pressed his floor level. Then he stood next to me. The strong smell of cologne coiled around me. It was intoxicating. Everything around me blurred and all I could do was look at him.

My floor came and the elevator doors opened. I didn't want to walk out of this dream but I had to or I would be stuck here looking at his handsome face forever. Cameron and Jay dragged me out of the elevator and I was brought to reality. I turned to see the man's face once again but his expression had changed. This time it was more pained.
Why did he look so upset? He didn't even know me? I brushed off the feeling of guilt and followed the brothers like a lost puppy. Damn! This hallway was massive! I finally found my room. Even though it was simple it was still nice. There was a mahogany coloured bed placed in the centre of the room. White chandeliers hung from the ceiling. The walls were white which gave the room a refreshing feeling. There was a balcony and a on suite bathroom.

I settled in and washed up for the party tonight! I can't wait to see how Liz reacts to the party :D