Chapter 33

Samantha's P.O.V

After meeting Carina I decided to take a shower. When I was done I wrapped a towel around my body and stepped out.

"Ahh shit..." I cursed as I realised that my whole wardrobe is back in England. What am I gonna wear now? 

Before I tiptoed into the bedroom, I checked to see if Anthony was laying about - thankfully he wasn't. Scratching my head I searched the room for something to wear. The only thing I could think of was a shirt from Anthony's closet. Didn't this asshole consider to bring my clothes over or at least buy me some?? I rolled my eyes and slipped some boxers on. As I was about to put the shirt on, Anthony barged into the room.

"Ahhhhhh! Close your eyes!!"  I yelped and covered my chest area with the shirt. "What the fuck is wrong with you??! Don't you know how to knock?" 

Anthony was at first taken aback by my nudity but then he just smirked. I glared at him and turned the other way so I could put the shirt on. I could feel his eyes feasting on my behind.

"Your ass looks cute in my boxers." He chuckled and kissed my shoulder. 

"Do you mind not being perverted for like one second?..." I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"....One..." Anthony literally counted and then smacked my ass. Not gonna lie but it did sting a little. 

"Oi! I was being sarcastic, you fool!!" I hissed and rubbed my butt. Then I smacked his backside to retaliate. 

"Ohh! Saucy! You like it rough do ya, babe? I see." He chuckled even harder and tried to grab my waist but I dodged him.

"Shut up..." I mumbled and my cheeks reddened. I ran towards the door and was about to slip out but I felt Anthony pull me back.

"Where do you think you're going?" He seemed confused and raised a brow.

"Away from you of course, dummy." I gave him the 'are-you-a-dumbass' type of look.

"You're not going out dressed like that! It's too revealing and I can see your tits." He gave me a stern look but I just shrugged. "Samantha, stop acting like a whore and cover yourself up!" 

All of a sudden anger started to bubble up within me. I could tell he knew I was about to lash out because he loosened his grip on my arm.

"Don't you dare fucking call me a whore. The only whore in this room is YOU! And it's not my fucking problem if you decided to keep me here and not even bring my clothes!! What's the logic behind that?" Anthony was stunned by my outburst. I clicked my fingers in his face to get him out of his daze. 

"Move..." I pushed passed him to open the door but all of a sudden I felt him pull me back. He smashed his lips onto mine and roughly grabbed my hips. His tongue tried to enter my mouth but I bit his lower lip as hard as I could. 

"Owww!" Anthony stumbled back and glared at me. "You've got to stop being so defiant, cara mia...learn to obey." His said huskily.

"The word 'obey' doesn't exist in my dictionary so find some other woman who wants to be your dog..." I retorted and crossed my arms. 

Anthony knotted his eyes brows and sighed. Moments later, his expression softened and there was a playful glint in his eyes. I didn't think much of it until he winked and then pounced on me. 

"Ah you fuck! Get off me!!!!" I screamed as he pinned me down to the bed. He chuckled as my damp hair was all over my face. 

"Stay here and don't move." Anthony brushed the hair away from my face and when he found my lips, he pecked them. He rolled off of me and then paced out of the room. I had the opportunity to go but I was too exhausted to move.