Two

Hope POV

My mom had finally dropped me off for school and I was already tired.

I wasn't late.. it was about 10 minutes until classes start so I guess that's enough time to figure out everything.

Me and my mom sat in the car just staring at the school.

"Have a good day hope" she says as she turned her head to face me.

"Have a great day mom" I said still not getting out of the car.

"You know... when I said that it was a sign to get out the car and get to school.. right?" She asked with a soft smile

"Oh right... sorry" I said before getting out.

I grabbed my backpack.

"Your dad will pick you up after school" she says with the same smile.

"Okay... thank you mom" I said before starting to walk off

"I love you!" My mom yelled

"I love you too!" I yelled back before turning around and heading into the school.

It was pretty packed. I didn't think it would be this much kids.

When I made my way to the office it was surprisingly not packed.

I had got my schedule and stuff and my locker code.

I mean things are going good so far so I don't know why I'm so anxious.

Maybe it's the big crowds.

When I got to my locker I hurried up and put my things in there.

"BOO!" Said a familiar voice and I got so scared that I dropped all my books.

"Fuck sakes maya!" I said as I leaned down to pick them up.

"I missed you" she says as I stood up.

She then hugged me tightly before kissing me all over my face , well except for on my lips.. she did this all the time.

"Nothing never changes, and you guys call me the gay one" Landon says as I pulled away from the hug.

"Technically it's not gay to give your friend a kiss on their cheek" maya says as she crossed her arms.

"Which cheeks are we talking about?" Landon asked with a grin

"Gross" I said

"Whatever, I have some people I want you to meet but first we should get to class, first bell is in 300 seconds" Landon says looking at his watch.

"300 seconds?" Maya asked

"289 now" he says

"He means about 5 minutes" I said

"Fucking dork" maya says before fixing her book bag on her shoulders.

When I put my books that I don't need in my locker I closed it and at the same time I turned around and seen someone unfamiliar walk into the hallways.

She had beautiful brunette hair, and chocolate eyes... she was quite tall but—

"Wow" I said out loud but I wish I hadn't.

Maya and Landon was confused until they looked over at my gaze

"Oh no.. no you don't" maya says before grabbing my arm and pulling us in the way of our first class.

"What?" I asked

"Don't go any where near Josette saltzman" Landon says

"That's Josette saltzman? But the way you describe her was so off... she's way more hotter than you said" I said