Things I'll never say

"no other than...me?" my little brother asked me.

"Oh please, she insisted to wear yellow than the color I chose for her. She says you guys will be matchy-matchy." Isabela answered with a sarcastic tone at the last sentence.

"mhm! I think she likes you." Mirabel pooped up out of nowhere.

"Hey, we don't get to decide her feelings, let's just wait for her." Luisa said, disagreeing with her little sister.

They continued blabbering

"shush! but you'll ask her to the dance, right? Hermano?"  I turned to my brother.

"Maybe."

(Camilo's)

I don't understand any of them so I just left them there, conversating.

there was a large crowd at the center, I transformed into a tall man and climbed at one of the houses, sitting at the roof. I couldn't shape-shift back to my original state. I keep forgetting what I look like and sometimes, who I am.

The gift of shape-shifting felt like a curse to me. I couldn't recognize myself. I'd surround myself with mirrors if I had to.

"Who am I?" I voiced out and looked down.

I saw Y/n dancing with Antonio along with the girls. My eyes landed on her and I transformed back to myself. That sweet smile of hers I'm willing to keep was the answer.

............................

We were walking with Y/n, taking her home after eating dinner back at home. She bid us goodbye, she took one last glance at me before heading in.

I have to make it up to her.

(Y/n's)

"He didn't notice." I pout looking at myself in the mirror, taking off the flower that was tucked in my hair, placing it on the table.

"Actually I did." A heard a voice say behind me, making me flinch. I turned around to see Camilo sitting at my window.

"So you're dressing up for me now." he says walking towards me 'til our faces were close.

"Who said it was you?" I jokingly said making him back away with a frown.

"But Dolores said-" 

"I'm kidding, and yes I dressed up for you. We have matching-colored outfits see?" I cut him off and spun around.

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist making me stop spinning.

"Can I have this dance, querida?" he asked intertwining his fingers, securing my waist.

"Si guapo." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck

My first dance, yes, it had to be Camilo Madrigal.

We stopped dancing and looked at each other, using his other hand he traced my face, then again, landing on the scar.

"Beautiful." this is the second time he kissed it... my scar.

I don't know what I'm feeling, what I should feel, What I'm supposed to say, I don't know anything right now. 

it's all about me and him, tonight.

I hugged him, saying the words "Thank you." 

He hugged me back, rubbing my back. 

"For everything." I sniffed

"Come here." we sat at the bed, and he embraced me again.

"You went through a lot, mi amor. You deserve this. all of this. And also..."

I looked up to him

"This." he held my chin gently and...

Kissed me.