Part 11: Good Morning Inazuma! I'm Ready to Destroy Some Clocks!

(Before I start this story, there is a small part within the story that is supposed to have lyrics for a song. Though, knowing the songwriter, they would prefer to not have their music put into things such as this. So, if you would like to know the song that is being sung, search for Aura by Ghost and Pals. Thank you!)

The three of them attended to normal daily household stuff, like doing chores, running errands, and such. Shinobu was in charge of Venra while Mizuto did most of the cleaning. Xue agreed to help out best she could by running the errands for the day. Mizuto was outside at the time, and Xue was out grabbing some ingredients to show Shinobu how to make some Liyue dishes. Mizuto was doing yard work. Shinobu heard a rustle, and she just assumed it was herself messing around in the kitchen. There was another rustle, and then a thud. Shinobu peeks out from the kitchen and doesn't see anything, so she investigates further. She sees Venra on the floor, face down, trying to pick herself up again. Shinobu gasps and sits her down on the couch.

"Oh my goodness! Venra! You're awake!"

Venra looks at her and touches her face to make sure she isn't seeing things. Then she tears up, and hugs Shinobu, regardless of whether she can balance on her own or not. Shinobu couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was all so sudden, she didn't get a chance to process it was Venra who was really hugging her. Shinobu hugged tighter, letting the maids take over what she had forgotten. Mizuto came back inside first.

"Shinobu? What are you d-"

He then saw Venra, her legs shaking, but very much awake. He walked over to and joined the hug, surprised slightly that his intuition was correct. He was tearing up as well and seeing that made Shinobu want to cry as well. All they had to do was wait for Xue. There was a creak at the door, and Venra swung her head towards the door. It hurt, but she could endure it.

CREAK...

The door opened, and a deer-headed girl stepped inside. Venra had to take a few seconds to remember who she was, and then, instantly, she called out her name, rather hoarsely, but very desperately.

"X-Xue!"

Xue stopped dead in her tracks, dropped her things, and ran towards Venra. Venra had tears in her eyes, and Xue could see the innocence she had been hiding, piece by piece, it's being revealed again. It was first placing trust in Xue, and then showing her rather shy side, too, and now seeing her cry this much...it felt nice seeing Venra piece by piece. They all shared a hug, and you could hear Venra's muffled cries.

"I-I don't even remember why my head hurts s-so badly...b-but I missed you a-all so much! I-I felt so alone..."

"Oh dear...you were never alone...and I can prove it to you..."

"Y-you will? Y-you serious with m-me right now?"

"I am...and I am definitely not lying to you..."

Venra cried harder, and they all kept that embrace until Venra calmed down and cooled off. She had to sit down because she was shaking so much.

"Xue was rather worried about you, and spent every waking second by you, dear. Did you know that?"

Xue turned bright red and shook her hands in front of her own face.

"A-ah! W-well, you see w-was-"

Venra laughed. It was soft, but seeing her smile made Xue cry more.

"Oh my...I have certainly missed a lot since I was asleep...how long, exactly?"

Xue suddenly burst out the answer.

"A-about a day and a half."

Venra was shocked, and then touched the side of her head, or well, almost. Shinobu had to stop her before she would make it hurt worse.