Part 9: Ruh Roh Raggy. Visions...EVERYWHERE!

Later that day, everyone wanted some fresh air, and so they all went outside on a small walk. There, they explained their island a bit more, and they all were there to admire Watatsumi's beauty. Venra out of the corner of her eye spotted a Fatui member, and ushered them farther away from him so they didn't get hurt. Luckily they didn't see them, so life was a-okay! They then reach this large shrine looking place. Mizuto explains that it was the Sangonomiya Shrine, and the lady that resides there was none other than Sangonomiya Kokomi.

"Sag...who now?" Venra said, unable to pronounce her name. It was quite the mouthful.

"San-gono-miya" Shinobu said, slowing her words.

"Oooh. I'm assuming we're going to meet her?" Venra asks

"Maybe, if she is out there and not already occupied with something." Shinobu said, smiling.

They wander more closely to the shrine, and see a rather pretty lady standing outside with a book in her hand, happily reading. The group walk closer to her, and suddenly, Shinobu bows.

"Hello Lady Kokomi."

Sangonomiya Kokomi looks up from her book and smiles.

"Ah, hello. Do you need something?"

Venra suddenly blushes, remembering that she can get extremely shy when talking. Yet, she speaks. "A...ah, hello. It's a p-pleasure to meet you."

Venra hides behind Mizuto since he's taller than her. Kokomi giggles.

"Shy one, isn't she?"

"Heh, you can say that again. I'm Xue. It's an honor to meet you. Venra was the one you just spoke to."

Kokomi waves, and Venra, very shyly, waves back.

"We just came here to show our new friends what Inazuma is like."

"Ah! Go ahead. You all can take a look around here."

They all wave goodbye, and they look around the Shrine. It's absolutely gorgeous, as it's covered in this beautiful coral. Venra had to mention it was the same color as Mizuto's hair, which got a chuckle out of him. They continue to look around until they hear a few clangs from behind them. Venra quickly turns around and sees that it was some samurai that were trying to pick a fight with them. Venra took the first hit by them, and then summoned her weapon.

"You messed with the wrong kid."

She strikes at them, but they block her attacks. Frustrated, she tries freezing her sword, and to no avail, they just shatter the ice that had formed on the sword. Mizuto noticed her struggle, and moved the rest of them aside.

"It's showtime kiddos. Watch and learn."

He quickly shows up behind the samurai, and takes a few strikes from his polearm, giving Venra a chance to strike. She freezes up her sword again, landing a solid hit on them, and freezing them in place. Then, when they unfreeze, Mizuto uses his burst and keeps them there, unable to move. Venra, getting into real battle mode, actually kicks them when they are on the ground, and then applies her burst. Freezing cold winds surround them, but neither Venra nor Mizuto feel bad about it. It's cold but it feels refreshing, like a soft breeze on a fall day. Yet, to the samurai, there are small little cuts all over their body, and some grow bigger and bigger. Mizuto finishes them off by using his skill. Both of them are out of breath after.

"Wow kid...you've got some skill. Now I'm even more eager to spar with ya."

"Heh...same with you..."

"Mizutooo! What did I say about fighting kids?"

"...uh..."

Xue giggles, and so does Venra. They make it away from the Shrine still in one piece, and Xue and Shinobu have some bonding time alone. This is the perfect time to spar! They both pull out their weapons and give a grin. Venra chuckles. "You're really wanting to spar with a Harbinger, huh?"